2nd Trimester
Options

Since I know none of you I'm not embarrassed...

To say how freaking horny I always am now. This happened in my last pregnancy. From 2nd tri till the end. I feel like a teenage boy constantly thinking about sex. I can't help it! I want it all the time! Lol Sorry if TMI. But if you can't confess to a bunch of strangers, who can you to? I know I'm not alone here!

Re: Since I know none of you I'm not embarrassed...

• Options
    Same this pregnancy as well as last. With DS- not so much. Kinda the opposite actually.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

imageimageimage

• Options
    I haven't wanted any until now! it's crazy. I can barely lay down in bed without it consuming me because I'm like swollen or something. it's weird because its not emotional want, it's straight up vagina wants sex!!! similar?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ha! I've started thinking about it al the time .... but the idea of actually doing it makes me want to barf. I'm too tired and sore and bloated to enjoy it. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Ugh, I wish I wanted sex! It's not that I don't feel sexy, I just have zero sex drive. None, nadda. I feel bad for DH but he still gets his
    :))
    May 14 Jan Siggy Challenge New Years resolutions I will not keep: Saving Money
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAnniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm the complete opposite. I do not want to be touched...at all. Poor DH.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    First tri I didn't want anything to do with sex. Now we do all the time

BabyFruit Ticker
    *~*Landon Robert Montoya*~*
  • Options
    Ugh I'm waiting for that to kick in, so is my hubby I think. 15 weeks and I want nothing to do with sex.
  • Options
    My last pregnancy I was like that...all.the.time.  This one, I am the opposite.
  • Options
    Man what I wouldn't give to be horny again

It's a BOY

• Options
    Ugh I'm horny all the time too but its a 50/50 chance whether or not its going to hurt or be uncomfortable.... so the fear of the pain kinda makes it a turn off...
  • Options
    I've got nothing.  I dream about it!  But when I wake up, I'm like "eh."  Hopefully that'll kick in at some point!

• Options
    I go back and forth too! I could be horny one whole day and the next I just want DH to stay the hell away from me. I love the horny times though! It's the best! Sex feels so different now for me and I can orgasm at least 3\4 times in one session until DH orgasms! HAHAHAH!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I wish I was!  I think both DH and I are afraid to hurt something.. when I know it won't hurt anything.... and I just feel huge lol
    BabyFetus Ticker

TTC SINCE 7/2010, BFP-10/2010 ended in miscarriage 11/2010 : (.....
    Progesterone level 4/2011= 11.29. SA normal. HSG normal.
    8/11 Clomid 50mg=BFN progesterone level 35,
    10/11 Clomid 50mg =BFN progesterone level 31,
    11/11 Clomid 50mg=BFN progesterone level 12,
    12/11 Clomid 50mg=Progesterone 31
    01/12-Break from meds-BFN
    Feb-cd3 blood work FSH(5), AMH(0.56) 02/12 Break....
    03/01/12-Clomid 50mg with IUI #1=BFN.
    04/01/12-Another round of clomid with IUI#2=BFN.
    5/8/12-Diagnostic Laparoscopy-found minimal endometriosis and small fibriod.
    June and July-much needed break
    August-Bravelle 75 with IUI#3- BFN
    September-Bravelle injects with IUI #4-BFP!! MC 10/7/12 : ( Sonohysterogram-Normal
    December- Bravelle(3 good follicles & E2 1252) with IUI#5 BFFN :*(
    July IVF #1- BFP! : )  Beta #1-245, #2- 703, #3- 1655, #4- 3553 YAY!  Praying and Praying this one sticks around!
                      1st U/S scheduled for Aug 23rd!  
    Twins!!
    We are having a BOY & a GIRL !!

• Options
    I've been getting my horn back recently, but the thought of actually doing the deed makes me feel darn exhausted. I might have to do a little flying solo. At least that way I don't have to move much!

09/23/11 - Married DH

04/01/13 - BFP at 4wks

05/30/13 - MMC - BO @ 12wks 5d

08/29/13 - BFP @ 4wks 4d

09/17/13 - 7wks 2d - Normal HB Detected! Baby measuring perfect for dates and positioning!  

10/23/13 - 12wks 3d - Perfect NT scan! HB 167 & baby wriggling, waving & yawning!

12/17/13 - 20wks 2 d - We're having a beautiful baby girl! Go Team Pink!

05/03/14 - Bobbie Gloria was born at 39+6 weighing 6lb 14oz!

• Options
    Ha ha, I'm with the swinging back & forth people! Sometimes I'm really horny others I'm like " really, do we have too!" I'm really not too bothered if we have sex or not but sometimes I'm just really horny to "please" DH in the other way!!!! Soooo unlike me! He's loving it lol!!!!!
  • Options
    I'm horny all the time! I tell BF he better get it while the gettin is good because once baby gets here I'm sure it will be a different story
  • Options
    Sex? What's that? lol I have zero drive. My poor hubby has mentioned it a couple times now, but he has been really patient and not getting upset/grumpy that I'm holding out. I just feel gross. Ugh!
  • Options
    I want it all the time, too. I've always had the higher sex drive between me and DH but he can't keep up at all anymore, haha.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Started dating February 6, 2012
    Married June 28, 2013
    BFP August 9, 2013
    Had our first baby, Samuel Robert, on April 17, 2014!

• Options
    OP, I told DH the same thing today- I now know what it feels like to be a teenage boy. I was the same way with my last pregnancy, and DH was so hoping it would return with this one. He's in luck- it did!
  • Options
    I am so horny this last month (week 15-20) that DH is lovin this "second trimester stuff"! lol! I want it every which way! I woke hubs up at 4am last night too, bc i just couldn't sleep from the horn! lol! He didnt mind at all.. =p

• Options
    I am 100% the opposite and it is killing me :-(. Before pregnancy we would average twicea day, even upto 5or6 on a good day... Now in our 16th week w lucky to do it every other day, and when we do I can't wait for it to be over. We joked arou so much when we first found out that we were pregnant saying his member would end up falling off if my sex drive increased. I'm praying this doesn't last the rest of our pregnancy! :-\
  • Options
    MeganM0710MeganM0710 member
    edited January 2014
    With DD we constantly had sex. From. Conception to delivery (he's why I went into labor lol) not so much with this baby. Were lucky if its twice a week. Idk if its because of having a little one now oe because I'm just too tired to try. It sucks.
  • Options
    I was like that my first trimester. Now, NEVER. I feel way too fat and exhausted. But mostly creeped out because she is always moving! I can't get into it when I have a constant reminder that a little innocent baby is RIGHT THERE while I get freaky.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Lwilson24 said:

I am 100% the opposite and it is killing me :-(. Before pregnancy we would average twicea day, even upto 5or6 on a good day... Now in our 16th week w lucky to do it every other day, and when we do I can't wait for it to be over. We joked arou so much when we first found out that we were pregnant saying his member would end up falling off if my sex drive increased. I'm praying this doesn't last the rest of our pregnancy! :-\

5 or 6 times a day?!
  • Options

5 or 6 times a day?!

Hah like I said usually just twice a day but we have our good days... Just both have high sex drive, finally met our match in each other! :)
  • Options
    Pretty sure bf was a nympho before, he's very happy I feel better now lol I want it all the time
  • Options
    IM ALWAYS HORNY ! I told my boyfriend i feel like im molesting him lol its wierd for a female to want it more then a man BUT we have a reason pregnancy & hormones!!!
  • Options
    Lwilson24 said:

5 or 6 times a day?!

Hah like I said usually just twice a day but we have our good days... Just both have high sex drive, finally met our match in each other! :)

You must be young. Lol. DH and I used to have sex twice a day back in our 20s. Our early 20s.
    When I'm not pregnant. I'm good with once a week. ;)
    And even once a week can be a chore once you have a kid. So we're taking advantage before #2 comes.
  • Options
    It differs; some days I'm practically insatiable, whereas other times I just don't have the energy to even try. Pre-pregnancy, I had an insane sex drive (we're talking almost everyday kanoodiling), whereas now I can go a few days without even thinking about it. I'm sure it's quite the change for SO, but with the swollen ankles and constant back pain, I somehow find it difficult to sympathize.
    Delilah Noel
    4/25/14 12:41am

• Options
    Me too I have my times! And having an orgasm while being horny and pregnant is like being in heaven! It's better than when I'm not pregnant :D

• Options
    Meh. No. Not interested. I'd rather sleep.

DS: 11/8/11 | 9 lb 7 oz, 22 in
    DD: 5/22/14 | 9 lb 9 oz, 21.5 in

• Options
    I'm right there with you and think about it all the time! But the idea of actually having sex is the last thing on my mind. Zero desire. I just take matters into my own hands. I assume DH is doing the same.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Ditto. Love it!
  • Options
    I feel like an unsexy hippo at tge moment... no drive.
  • Options
    Same here! I'm crazy horny 24/7. It's because of the increased blood flow and everything just feels amazing right now!
  • Options
    I don't want it........
  • Options
    I sooooooo CANNOT relate -- we've only DTD once the whole pregnancy and while I'm sure DH wants more I certainly do NOT.  Constant nausea does not make me feel sexy at all....
  • Options
    SEX GOT ME INTO THIS SITUATION. LET ME SLEEP. 

totally just kidding. but no, stop poking me and seriously let me sleep. 
    Baby Maloney due 8-3-14!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Anniversary

• Options
    oh ya I know how you feel the only problem is my baby belly gets in the way and we cant find a postilion that we can really get into.......but that is for an entirely different discussion board. ;) LOL 
    Elijah James Due July 14
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    IM ALWAYS HORNY ! I told my boyfriend i feel like im molesting him lol its wierd for a female to want it more then a man BUT we have a reason pregnancy & hormones!!!
    I molested my husband last night. And it worked out well for the both of us :)
    Baby Maloney due 8-3-14!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"