Pregnant after IF

Ugh- nausea at 34 weeks

I just woke up on one of my many bathroom trips and feel soooo nauseous. My belly felt right for a few seconds but not again. I just went to the bathroom and feel a tiny bit better but then came and layed back down and feel horrible again. Anyone know if nausea is normal this late? I haven't had any the whole pregnancy!
Me (37) DH (39); PCOS changed to Unexplained, changed to DOR in 2012 (finally a correct diagnosis!); 
Started TTC 2009 with RE after 6 months.  
Clomid + Trigger x2; 
IUI + Femara x1,
IUI + Follistim x2;
IVF #1 (MDL) February 2013- BFN.
IVF #2 (antagonist) May 2013, First BFP of my life. 
Identical twin miracle BOYS (!!) headed our way- due date is technically 2/4/14 but c section is scheduled for 1/7! 

BabyFetus Ticker image

Re: Ugh- nausea at 34 weeks

• You and I are just about the same as far as how far along we are. A few weeks ago my nausea had come back but really comes and goes (not 24/7 like the beginning). Hormones will do crazy things to you. Hopefully yours doesn't last long!
    Me: 29 DH: 32 Married: 10.25.07 Been dealing with amenorrheoa since I was young. (Literally go years w/o AF) Unexpected and very surprising BFP in Feb 2007. M/C April 2007. :( TTC since 2008 Metformin- Didn't help. :( Clomid 50mg/Provera cycle #1 7/2009 - BFN Clomid 50mg/Provera cycle #2- 8/2009- BFN Clomid 100mg/Provera cycle #3- 1/2010- BFN ...Took a break... 2012- Met with RE 09/12- Day 3 Labs- FSH 2.5, Estradiol 47, TSH 4.5 (Doc re-ordering Day 3 labs) DH sperm analysis- all good 11/12- Day 3 Labs- FSH 4.3, estradiol 38, TSH 2.51 Prescribed Synthroid 11/12- HSG all clear 1/13- IUI with Femara and trigger shot on 1/31- BFN 2/13-IUI #2- cancelled due to low response 3/13- planning IUI with injectables
  • You and I are just about the same as far as how far along we are. A few weeks ago my nausea had come back but really comes and goes (not 24/7 like the beginning). Hormones will do crazy things to you. Hopefully yours doesn't last long!

Nausea is the one thing I cannot stand. So an hour is too long! Tried peppermint Altoids and Cheerios and am laying here with an ice pack lol. I am such a baby.
    Me (37) DH (39); PCOS changed to Unexplained, changed to DOR in 2012 (finally a correct diagnosis!); 
    Clomid + Trigger x2; 
    IUI + Femara x1,
    IUI + Follistim x2;
    Identical twin miracle BOYS (!!) headed our way- due date is technically 2/4/14 but c section is scheduled for 1/7! 

BabyFetus Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes! All the way until I gave birth, I felt it. I actually got worse towards the end.
    TTC Since 112010 Naturally. Diagnose:PCOS(ME) + Low Motility(HIM). Started IVF+ICSI Cycle 12312. ER 27 & ET 210 two embies transferred. *BFN 1ST IVF CYCLE.* **Getting as healthy as possible and will try IVFICSI#2 again hopefully in April.** -- HAVE FAITH; LET GO & LET GOD --
  • My best friend had horrible nausea throughout her first trimester, was okay in the se ins and then it returned in the 3rd. I remember her OB telling her that unfortunately, it is normal ( I don't know how common though)
    I hope it isn't persistent for you though!
    Me 36/DH 46 Me: Low AMH (.21) DOR, mild endo; Started seeing RE 11/12
    Jan-March '13 3 IUIs Clomid + Trigger = BFN
    April '13 IVF 1 MDLF converted to 4th IUI due to 3 runaway follicles! BFN
    July/Aug '13 IVF 1.2 Long Lupron = 7R, 6F, 2T= BFP!!!
    Beta 1=512, Beta 2=1,368 Beta 3= 4,128
    It's a boy!!!!
    SUA, GD
    EDD 4/26/14

He's Here! Arrived 4/15/14!!!!

September 2015 - FET with remaining embryos
    Twins! EDD: 6/14/15

PAIF/SAIF Everyone welcome!
  • according to my evil SIL she says "the morning sickness never goes away"

i also hate her though so i'm hoping she's wrong :)

TTC#2
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Our little IVF miracle born 5/7/2014
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My SIL said she felt sick for the last week before she had her baby. I had a little nausea on Christmas and really hope it was a fluke and not here to stay- I am a baby about it too!
    Me:30 low AMH; DH:30 MFI (count, motility, morphology)
    2 rounds clomid 100 mg -BFN
    IUI#1- 25 mg clomid- July 2012= BFN!
    IUI #2 August = BFN!
    IUI #3 September = BFN!

IVF #1 November - converted to IUI #4 due to poor response = BFN
    IVF #1.2 February- converted to IUI #5 due to poor response = BFN
    IVF #1.3 April- micro dose Lupron flare with HGH; 14R, 13M, 11F! Transfer of 1 day 5 blast on 4/30, 4 frosties. BFP! Beta #1 9dp5dt= 179; Beta #2 11dp5dt= 442; Beta #3 4106 Stick baby stick!!

*trying to keep hope*

• Nurse called back and said unless it's accompanied by other symptoms they aren't worried about it. Is just late pregnancy nausea due to everything being squished. Blah blah blah.
    Clomid + Trigger x2; 
    IUI + Femara x1,
    IUI + Follistim x2;

BabyFetus Ticker image
  • I have a friend that was recently talking about evil third trimester morning sickness returning. Hope you feel better soon!
  • Yes I have it too. It sucks, but normal. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"