Nurseries and Baby Gear

Need Advise on a Glider Recliner or a Power Rocker Recliner

We are looking between two chairs for the Nursery from Lazy Boy. One is a glider recliner and the other is a Power Rocker Recliner. Is there really a benefit one over the other with the rocker and glider? I really like the power rocker recliner because then you can chose your position with a remote that is very silent and you don't have to deal with the handle on the side or pushing back the chair.

I am so torn, anyone have any advise? Does anyone own the Power Rocker Recliner?

Thanks!

Re: Need Advise on a Glider Recliner or a Power Rocker Recliner

• Have not bought anything from them for a while because our three rocking recliners (all with the style lever that is a stick to rotate) have held up very well to daily use. The stick lever is a bit of a pain to reach (especially when LO was very small & we were pretty much in the chairs 21 hours a day in the beginning). I never could find the recline button in the store so we didn't bother with that style. I guessy only question is what kind of warranty comes on the remote & chair? There definitly were times when having a remote would have been nice (but would be in the same boat if the remote were to fall).

No advice there, however definitly get your chair scotch gaurded. Our chairs have been pooped, spit up upon in the past year & although not in perfect condition, we are very glad we had them do that. Oh, and it took us 3 months to figure out, but fold a large bath towel in half, and then have it on the seat area of the chair. Much easier to clean when diaper malfunctions occur.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"