Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Struggling with Not Napping...

OK so for about 3 weeks now my LO (shes 7 months old) has not been napping the way she usually does...Normally her bedtime is 7-730pm and she sleeps till 6-7am, she would normally take about 45-60min nap in AM, then a 2-3 hour nap midday, then maybe a 30-45min nap early evening...however now when she goes down she sleep maybe 30-45 mins at a time...is this a faze? I have tried all my tricks...nothing has helped, as I type she is down for her midday nap and has been down 25 mins...opinions and thoughts?
Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Struggling with Not Napping...

• Yes, it's all a phases, regressions. It'll pass.
  • Maybe she is trying to drop her 3rd nap? You can try stretching the 1st nap of the day a little later in the am then that would push the afternoon nap later. Then do bedtime instead of the third nap.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • poppyc8 said:
    Maybe she is trying to drop her 3rd nap? You can try stretching the 1st nap of the day a little later in the am then that would push the afternoon nap later. Then do bedtime instead of the third nap.

It's a possibility. We were struggling with naps for a little while and now we are down to two and it's much better. Our guy is a little over 8 months.
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"