Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Finding grace after loss

By now if you're at all like me you've read everything google has to offer on our situation but I was struggling with the emotional side of it. Desperate, I found this book called "Once Upon a Child" by Kennisha Thornton Hill and it has really helped me begin to heal. I DO NOT like to read but I downloaded this book on my kindle for $1.00 and I haven't put it down. It is a faith-based, true story and deals with many of the situations we're going through (Multiple losses, crytotec, d&c, unplanned & planned pregnancy). It's incredible! Thought I'd share...

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP#1 Oct/19/13, EDD June/27/14, MC began Dec/4/13 at 10w5d, sac measured 6w1d - blighted ovum, Misoprostol Dec/13/13 - nothing, bleeding, slow declining HCG, D&C Feb/6/14, HCG <1 Feb/18/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Finding grace after loss

• Sorry for your loss...I will have to keep that book in mind.
  • I read "Heaven is for real" a year ago.  It's a real story, a boy's account of his journey to heaven while he was undergoing an appendectomy.  What stayed with me was his account of how he met his sister whom he didn't even know about (his mom miscarried and never told him about her; they didn't even know if it was a boy or girl yet).   

It gives me some peace to know that likely my LO is in a better place.  He was called back to heaven on Christmas day.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"