August 2012 Moms
Options

~UO Anyone~

It is Thursday after all!

I am so very happy that Christmas is now over.   I love the Holiday but man trying to get everywhere makes for a long day.  

I do not like giving or recieving gift cards.   We probably have 5 from last year that we never have used and now more.  I should just donate them or something.    

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: ~UO Anyone~

• Options
    I think sick waiting rooms should have doors on them and a separate entrance to the back rooms, especially in pediatricians' offices. I don't care if it's inconvenient, it should be done. I shouldn't be subjected to a chest cold at 37 weeks, and DS shouldn't be either, just because some woman ignored multiple signs and let her three green-snotted brats run around and cough on everyone in the well-visit waiting room. And this isn't a "well, she didn't have a choice" situation; the sick waiting room was empty and has double the seats.

I also think there should be a special place in hell for people like that. 
  • Options
    cedentoncedenton member
    edited December 2013
    @CountryBB1 Check out Cardpool.com.  You can trade it for an Amazon gift card (or cash). It's super easy. I traded in a $52 Best Buy GC for $46 at Amazon. Was worth it to me. Better than totally losing the $.

I don't get the Pandora bracelet thing, either. But I don't like bracelets in general. I couldn't believe how swamped the Pandora store was at the mall.

UO...Scrooged might be my favorite Christmas movie.

ETA: I don't like cashews.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I don't understand CAMO as a fashion thing at all.  

I also am not a fan of the Pandora bracelets.  

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I feel bad for the UPS/FedEx drivers who are getting a lot of backlash about the delivery delays around Christmas. 
    photo judgejudy.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I agree that Pandora bracelets are not cute. I will try to think of a real UO for later!
  • Options
    Another vote towards the ugliness of Pandora bracelets. I just don't see the appeal there.

I'm really leaning towards drawing names among the cousins on DH's side of the family. Mina got so much STUFF this year that it would be nice to keep the number lower. There will be 9 grandchildren next year, it is getting expensive to buy individual presents.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm glad my tree is out of my house and we're somewhat back to normal. I am also loving that it's snowing right now!

imageimage

• Options
    I can't believe people are already taking their trees down! Ours will be up till New Year's Day at least!
  • Options
    shakinros said:

I can't believe people are already taking their trees down! Ours will be up till New Year's Day at least!

We typically do this but we got our tree the day after thanksgiving and life was more chaotic this year and we didn't water it as often as usual. Needless to say, she was a brown hag haha but with all of Caroline's new toys, I was ready to regain some space!!

imageimage

• Options
    I'm taking mine down on Saturday. I have nesting to do.
  • Options
    I have the Kays jewelers version of the pandora bracelet. Got a twin charm for it yesterday. I wasn't feeling the Lilly and Laura bracelets until I get one for Christmas. Now I want them all! So cute and comfy! I also love a gift card. And I will probably cry taking down my decorations tomorrow. So I guess my UO is that I disagree with all the UOs. LOL!
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"