Pittsburgh Babies
Options

New Pittsburgh Ob/Gyn

Hello Ladies! I was with Dr. Stern's group, specifically seeing Dr. Lebovitz, but several doctors including Dr. Lebovitz left the practice. I'm getting close to my 30's and want to find a new Dr. who I can eventually trust with my delivery when the time comes. I'm timid about seeing Dr. Lebovitz because I didn't really like how I was treated when I saw her in college. I prefer not to go back to Magee in Oakland. I respect the professionals but I want a doctor that will actually listen to my concerns. I'm moving to West View and was thinking about going to the midwives center. Any other suggestions! Maybe a holistic doctor?

Re: New Pittsburgh Ob/Gyn

• Options
    I saw Dr. Leibovitz before for a first prenatal and I agree, I did not like how she treated me either. However, I have found some wonderful doctors that are currently part of that group of Magee Womancare, specifically krans, Kaminski, and copely woods. I am very happy with them and they make me feel very comfortable.
  • Options
    I don't have any recommendations on ob/gyns, but I am currently seeing the midwives at the midwife center on the strip and can't say enough wonderful things about them.  I'd highly recommend them.

BFP#2:  EDD 2/11/14, MMC confirmed 7/15/13 (growth stopped at 6 weeks), D&C @ 12 weeks 7/25/13

• Loading the player...
  • Options

My doctors are great. They are located through UPMC so you have to deliver at Magee ( I didnt want to either) but they spend a lot of time with me and answer all my crazy questions. They even let my husband ask as many questions as he wants. Always very patient. The doctors are Dr. Elizabeth Hazel and Dr. Robert Thomas. There are a bunch of others but I can't remember all the names. They are located in Monroeville, Fox chapel and Oakland. They have evening hours

If you want to deliver at Mercy there is a group there with Dr. Rock that I have heard great things about. They have offices in Cranberry (Seven Fields) and the South hills

• Options
    I love my obgyn , dr Logan , has an office at west penn and Jefferson hills. I highly recommend him and his ratings online are great too
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"