April 2014 Moms
Options

Baby Moon: Who has plans?

Alright ladies - who has plans to get away for a baby moon or who already made it happen??? Where did you go and what did you do?

At this time tomorrow I will be in Vegas with my husband for our baby moon! He bought tix for Britney Spears (opening night - hello flashback to high school Hit Me Baby One More Time moment), Celine Dion, and Fleetwood Mac. We are going to buffets and Chef Gordon Ramsey's restaurant while we are there. We are going to relax, be tourists like whoa, and take lots of naps. It is going to be epic!

BabyFruit Ticker

image  image  image

Re: Baby Moon: Who has plans?

• Options
    Not really taking a baby moon, since we will have DD with us, but we are going to The Great Wolf Lodge in Kansas City at the end of January for a weekend.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers 
    Pinterest:misskristina22
    Instagram:misskristina26
  • Options
    Your gonna go see Britney!!!!! I love me some Britney! Have fun. My hubs and I are going to Nashville next month. I'm excited I've never been before!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We leave in two days for an Alaskan vacation!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We did our baby moon in October for our 6th year anniversary.... We went to San Diego. It was amazing but I would love to take a weekend trip somewhere but priorities first!
  • Options
    My gift from DH today is a trip to San Francisco next month. We can call that our babymoon. <:-P
  • Options
    P&B715 said:

Since we have a wedding to go to in oct next year in Hawaii, we are just doing something small and special for NYE, dinner and hotel downtown. :)

Same :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Going on a trip to charleston, sc with my DH, BFF and her hub!!! Right at 29 weeks... :)

May the Fourth Be With You: Our 5-4-14 Baby: Andrew Joseph
  • Options
    So exciting! Have a great time.

We went to California for a week in November and now we'll be heading to Arizona to stay at an insanely luxurious resort for DH's work in 2 weeks. We're trying to take advantage of all our frequent flier miles before I can't fly anymore :)

BFP #1 11/19/12  EDD: 7/25/13  Natural MC on 12/31/12 at 10w4d

BFP#2 3/1/13   EDD: 11/5/13   Missed MC 4/9/13 at 10w   D&C 4/11/13  
    Baby #2 diagnosed with Trisomy 16. Diagnosed Hetero MTHFR.

BFP#3 8/5/13   EDD: 4/13/14   Team Green Turned Team Blue! Our rainbow baby, Griffin R arrived via c-section (breech since 20w) on 4/11/14. 

.image            

~~Everyone Always Welcome~~

• Options
    We're heading to Rincon, Puerto Rico in a few days :) can't wait for sunshine and warmth!! It was planned before we knew about baby, so it's turned into a baby moon!
  • Options
    We took a road trip back in October to Mount Vernon in Va and DC. My husband didn't want to drive 16 hours too far in and I thought he was being ridiculous but he was totally right. My hips and pelvis can't take sitting for that long now! Have fun in Vegas!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    We are headed to Vegas on the 2nd. It's a short 3 day 2 night trip, but it's only costing $20 for both of us (hotel/flight). I'm trying to find a show we'll enjoy while we are there. :-)
  • Options
    Another babymoon DINK holiday. We leave for Costa Rica on Saturday! Will be spending New Years in the cloud forest with monkeys :). So excited!
  • Options
    We spent our 2 year anniversary at our Lake House in Michigan back in October. It was the height of fall colors and it was beautiful! We spent our honeymoon there as well. I consider that our "babymoon".

• Options
    We are waiting. We may do a weekend away on the cheap, but I'm not sure yet. We already have two kids, and plan to do something this summer with all 3 or let my mom watch LO and take the older two. I'd like to get a cabin in TN and hit Dollywood. I'm a huge Dolly fan, and love TN, but have never gone to Dollywood! Plus the cabins look awesome. I just told DH it has to be in the fall so it's nice and pretty.

Married 2005, DS: 2006, DD: 2008 EDD: 4/16/14- IT'S A GIRL! Scarlett Jean
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    We are going to go for a long weekend in Corpus Christi, TX... It's actually for my DH's work, but we are staying the full weekend to take advantage :D

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Last pregnancy we went to Cozumel when I was 18-19 weeks and had a blast!

This time we are either going to Florida or Cozumel for a week at 32 weeks and then Vegas for a week at 35 weeks.
    imageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Wow that sounds like a great babymoon! Enjoy! We kind of combined our christmas vacation with our baby moon- my family lives in Florida so we went to Fort Lauderdale beach and tomorrow we are going to Disney. Nothing too big, but loving every minute of it!
  • Options

Going on a trip to charleston, sc with my DH, BFF and her hub!!! Right at 29 weeks... :)

My hubby and I are planning a weekend trip to Charleston as well. I've never been.
  • Options
    My hubby and I are planning a weekend trip to Charleston as well. I've never been.

Food is amazing in Charleston!!! Its also just a nice place, but what I remember most is the food!!
    BabyFruit Ticker mean_girls_35345
  • Options

Not really taking a baby moon, since we will have DD with us, but we are going to The Great Wolf Lodge in Kansas City at the end of January for a weekend.

We are doing this as well- my mom got us an all expenses paid trip to great wolf (on the condition she and her husband come along lol) this should be so fun for DD and SS! My only worry is if I will be too grossed out to join in on the fun- last time I went pregnant and I couldn't stand the smell of the big water park room.

• Options
    We are headed to the Ritz in Grand Cayman in Feb (33 weeks -- oops, sorry OB rules). DH has a client there and we are basically getting a good 70% of it comp'ed. So so so excited -- DH normally dislikes the beach so we haven't been on a typical beach vacation in 5 years!
    DD 2/21/2012 & DS 4/1/2014
  • Options
    Ahh.. Everything sounds great! Hubs and I are going to Ruidoso, NM to stay in a cozy cabin w/friends (for free). The guys will ski & I will be perfectly content by the fire w/a massage and a few nature walks mixed in :)
    Pregnancy Ticker}
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"