October 2013 Moms
Options

You know what cracks me up??

When people use these picture editing apps, where you can smooth out the skin and even apply makeup, and try to pass it off as a real photo of themselves. I'm sorry dear, but that eye makeup isn't even lined up with your actual eye! And quite the interesting hairline happening there. This is her FB profile pic (except showing her whole face) and she has tons of comments complimenting her makeup and complexion. It's so funny to me!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: You know what cracks me up??

• Options
    Where can I get that app??? I'll photoshop away my dark circles, and just to see what it looks like I'll make a picture of my baby with his eyes and mouth closed!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Haha I don't know! You could prob google 'make up apps'. I have a cousin who is a drunk, and SUPER rough looking and it's hilarious when she does this! Suddenly she looks so fab and healthy for her profile pics.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    NRyan55 said:

She looks pretty to me. The blush is totally an 80s flashback, but otherwise I don't see the big deal.

Yes, she beautiful. I'm just saying I think it's funny because the makeup is completely fake and photoshopped. I would feel silly putting a super doctored up photo of myself on FB and then getting tons of compliments on how fab I looked.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Can this app erase my fat ass???
    I was going to ask the same thing. 

DD1: born 1/19/11. DD2: born 10/10/13
  • Options
    The makeup doesn't look fake to me, IMO... She looks slightly airbrushed, but that's it :/
  • Options
    There's another one where she had added a line of this pink blush down her nose (not quite as dark, I guess just as a tint), but her head was tilted in the selfie and the blush line only went straight down her face, so it was off and went onto part of her cheek... I don't know. I think it's hilarious but whatevs!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    NRyan55 said:

Mae208 said:

There's another one where she had added a line of this pink blush down her nose (not quite as dark, I guess just as a tint), but her head was tilted in the selfie and the blush line only went straight down her face, so it was off and went onto part of her cheek... I don't know. I think it's hilarious but whatevs!!

You sound jealous and nitpicky
    Totes ma gotes!
    Super jelly that I can't photoshop makeup onto my Facebook pics.

Oh wait...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Mae208 said:

that just sounds dumb.

but then again since i wear makeup like 1x/year i really don't understand fake make-up :/

I wear makeup almost every day but I don't understand fake makeup either. But I don't really think it's something a lot of people do...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Looks like she helps her DH out with his complexion as well :-S
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Honestly, you come off as a very envious person. First it was your campaign for cutest sibling (after you didnt win),  then this post, and just to drive your point you made a comment about your cousin who is really a rough looking drunk IRL. So what if she photoshops makeup on herself? It was tacky to post a picture of her and even tackier to then post a picture of her husband. If any of us knew these two we'd clearly recognize the husband since you posted his whole face. Also, your comment about your cousin was pretty mean. It's too bad you can't Photoshop your flaws. They don't make programs for inside ugliness.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    Mae208Mae208 member
    edited December 2013

Hmmm I'm judging the "friend" who shares photos of someone else on a public Internet forum more than the person who uses an app the way it is intended to be used.

@taylormarie923
    Nope. I do not even know this person. But thanks for judging!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Honestly, you come off as a very envious person. First it was your campaign for cutest sibling (after you didnt win),  then this post, and just to drive your point you made a comment about your cousin who is really a rough looking drunk IRL. So what if she photoshops makeup on herself? It was tacky to post a picture of her and even tackier to then post a picture of her husband. If any of us knew these two we'd clearly recognize the husband since you posted his whole face. Also, your comment about your cousin was pretty mean. It's too bad you can't Photoshop your flaws. They don't make programs for inside ugliness.

This really cracks me up. MY insides are ugly?!?!!! Many of you ladies have said MUCH ruder/uglier things to ME than I have ever said to any of you. So yeah, you can suck it.

And no I didn't post his whole face.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    NRyan55 said:

Mae208 said:

Hmmm I'm judging the "friend" who shares photos of someone else on a public Internet forum more than the person who uses an app the way it is intended to be used.

Nope. I do not even know this person. But thanks for playing!
    You are FB friends with someone you don't know?
    No. She requested to be my friend and I didn't recognize her name so I looked at her pics to see if I recognized her. Buuuut I didn't and have no clue who she is. And like I said before- she is clearly beautiful. I wasn't laughing at her looks whatsoever. Just the pretend makeup.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Mae, have you ever posted a pic of yourself?? I'm curious.

I don't think I've posted a pic of my face ever. I did post a pic of my giant 9 month pregnant stretch marked belly a while ago... I'm sure that should give plenty of ammo to tear me down for whoever is interested.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    What the difference in putting on real make up for a picture or photoshopping it in later? The purpose of each is to cover up flaws. So I don't see the big deal either. Some people just aren't good at applying make up of any type (real or photoshopped)...and I would fall into that category. I would look like a clown.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    Mae208 said:
    This really cracks me up. MY insides are ugly?!?!!! Many of you ladies have said MUCH ruder/uglier things to ME than I have ever said to any of you. So yeah, you can suck it. And no I didn't post his whole face.
    This is a typical Mae post. Unlike you, I don't defend my actions with other peoples'.  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    Mae208Mae208 member
    edited December 2013

Mae208 said:

This really cracks me up. MY insides are ugly?!?!!! Many of you ladies have said MUCH ruder/uglier things to ME than I have ever said to any of you. So yeah, you can suck it.

And no I didn't post his whole face.

This is a typical Mae post. Unlike you, I don't defend my actions with other peoples'.  

@deedee1017
    ...huh?

:-? :-? :-?
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"