Preemies

Lies about hand washing

So, my MIL told me she had washed her hands this morning, but i was in the room the entire time, and then she admitted that she had not. (It has taken me hours to even type this, because it sounds so ridiculous). I know toddlers with better hygiene than this woman. My FIL told me to calm down and not get myself so worked up. I'm irrate that she would risk our son's health (11 weeks actual 5 weeks adjusted with severe IUGR). Am I wrong? I

Re: Lies about hand washing

• Nope your not wrong. And sadly my grandmother does that. What's it take 30srconds to wash your hands. I feel you on this. I've been rude about it and make a scene to make her uncomfortable, It's means but it's how I have got my point across. And I prints out that hand washing poster that's everywhere.
  • What is wrong with people???? Seriously, 30 seconds on their part can save our kids lives. WTF!!

Beckett Rilee & Caitlyn Leigh born 9-21-13 @ 27w due to PPROM

• Loading the player...
  • My mil did this last year at Christmas. I asked if she sanitized and she said yes. But she hadn't. I was watching her. I was furious. Like you all said. 30 seconds max!

This week DS had a stomach bug. There was a baby at Christmas and I didn't hold him (which I really looked forward to) and she made comments about worrying too much. All I said was "I know I could not forgive myself if I got a child sick because I was careless" and she chuckled like it was a joke. So annoying.
    imageimage

Our little hippo was as impatient as mom!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Hoping for a full 40 weeks!! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• That's nuts!! WTH is wrong with people. I find it extremely disrespectful and I wouldn't be able to hold back from telling them so.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

imageimageimage

Pregnancy #1 EDD 1/20/13, D&C for unexplained miscarriage at 12w
    Pregnancy #2 EDD 8/28/2013, Carson was born on 6/28/2013 at 31w - spent 37 days in the NICU
  • Ugh that would drive me nuts!!

My MIL kind of balked when we told her to get flu and pertussis shots, but finally did. Then, I recently told her that our inhome daycare provider had all the other parents and kids get flu shots/flu mist and she was super skeptical and kind of side eyed it. I was so irritated--why is it surprising that people are WILLING to get protected to protect the little ones!?
  • Why lie?! I would be livid.  If it was my MIL, I'd let DH have a talk with her.

Oh we have that "Please Wash Your Hands Before You Touch Mine" thing hanging on her carseat and my SILs and brothers were laughing at it yesterday.  Kinda pissed me off.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Married Sept 2008
    ~~TTC Nov 2010~~

IUI #2: 1/21/13-100mg Clomid(CD3-7)(8M post wash) + progesterone= BFP!! EDD 10/13/13
    Beta #1=81.1 Beta #2=134.5 Beta #3=58.1 #4=2369 WTH?!-Not sure if its viable
    2/21/13 - Went to RE expecting the worse and saw the flutter of the heart.To God be the Glory!!

5/29 - It's a Girl!!
    8/21/13 - Naomi born at 32w3d by csection due to Pre-E
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Welcome~~ 
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    imagephoto A789AD50-EAFE-4955-A617-02358EF02DBE_zpsbxkk1n87.jpg
    My Wonder Woman!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"