Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Christmas Greetings

Hello, ladies. I just wanted to stop in and say Merry Christmas to all of you. I hope you are able to find some peace and joy during this time. I know how difficult it is to get through this without our little ones. I hope that each of you has found a way to remember and cherish your little angel(s) during this holiday season. I know we miss our babies so much and holidays will never be complete again. My wish is that somehow their memories will fill a tiny portion of that huge hole that's been left in our hearts. Peace to everyone here.

Merry Christmas to all of you and all of our sweet angels.
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Christmas Greetings

• Options
    Merry Christmas. I'm 2 years out and still feel the pain. I broke down last night in church when they sang "Silent Night", but it's been quite a while since I had a public breakdown like that.

The holidays are so hard when you are newly bereaved. Hugs to you all <3 Things will never be the same again but joy can eventually be found again.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to you as well. For us were only days away from our loss and having spent Christmas in the hospital, I'm a small part relieved I didn't have to muster up the courage to go to family parties. At least I have some time to grieve before the holidays come back around.
    Me: 33, Endocrine issues & FVL       DH: 32, Nothing 
    NTNP 2009-2012         TTC since 2012:
    • Clomid, 2 IUI cycles, and 5 IVF cycles = BFN
    • FET #1   August 2013 = BFP!     EDD 5/11/14
    • Jack dx at 19w1d with Dandy Walker on 12/16/13
    • Severe Pre-e /HELLP set in Jack born sleeping at 20w1d on 12/23/13
    • FET #2 --July 2014  BFP!  ---  EDD  4/5/15

Jack has handpicked his sibling up there :)

My blog about IF and loss ... Kate's IF Blog

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to all of you and your angels! It was hard yesterday but got through it.

Brooke Elizabeth born Feb 17, 2013 grew wings May 9, 2013 @ 11 weeks & 4 days old from SIDS

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"