Philadelphia Babies

Granite Run OB/GYN & Riddle Memorial Hospital

This is my first pregnancy and I'm about 5 weeks along. I have an appt at Granite Run OB/GYN tomorrow and this will be the first time I will be in their office. Anyone have any experiences good or bad with this office and delivering at Riddle Hospital? All advice is welcome!! Thanks!!!!

Re: Granite Run OB/GYN & Riddle Memorial Hospital

• I'll agree with PP, can't say enough good things about the doctors and nurses there!
  • Thank you so much!! With it being my first I am just so nervous all around so your reassurance definitely helps!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank You!! The reassurance and advice definitely helps! If it wasn't for the complete exhaustion and sore boobs Id feel great but I guess I shouldnt complain too much its better than throwing up constantly! I just get sooo nervous but my 1st U/S is the sat so Im super excited for that!! 
  • Just wanted to update! Ultrasound went great on Sat!! Saw the little bean and saw their little heartbeat flickering away!! I got What to Expect When Your Expecting and Ive started reading that and even got him a book called Dude You're Gonna Be A Dad and he has actually read more than I have! 
  • I've been a patient there for about 2 years, current 28 weeks with my first baby. I've had a great experience so far. Had a late night visit with an on-call doctor at Riddle who was wonderful (everything was fine). 2 friends who have delivered at Riddle in the past year have raved about the care they received. We have our childbirth class this weekend!
  • Yeah!  Glad I found this.  I'm only 5.5 weeks along, but Dr. Sincavage was AWESOME in helping me discover why I'm bleeding and getting me in quickly to deal with it.  I saw a little heartbeat today, so hopefully I'm there for the long haul!  :)
  • aellis311 said:

Just wanted to update! Ultrasound went great on Sat!! Saw the little bean and saw their little heartbeat flickering away!! I got What to Expect When Your Expecting and Ive started reading that and even got him a book called Dude You're Gonna Be A Dad and he has actually read more than I have! 

Haha I bought the same books! I didn't think my baby's father would read his so I actually read both. I almost fell over when he referenced something from his! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"