June 2014 Moms
Options

Surprise!

Me and my husband bought all of the gifts together, including each others so we knew what we were getting. But as my daughter was opening her presents i found an extra, he had got me a video baby monitor! Im so excited, i cried. Hes in between jobs until he leaves in 3 weeks for basic, he just lost his job on Monday. I know we didn't have extra money but he told me he wanted me to have it. I feel so lucky, Merry Christmas ladies.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

goarmy.com Countdown widget

Re: Surprise!

• Options
    1st congrats! I know what it's like to be in between my hubby got hurt at work and needs a knee surgery. I'm a SAHM so he is the only income. It's very sweet of him to spoil you.
    2nd I don't mean to be rude or mean just looking out .... This monitor is awful! We had one it lasted 2 months then the screen wouldn't work. Called they sent us a knew one an 3 months later same dang thing! We ended up going out and spending another 250$ on a Motorola one that is WELLL worth the $$$ and comes with two cameras ( we knew we'd want another very soon). Just a friendly warning again no intention of raining on you parade. Just looking out :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Such a sweet gesture!!! However, I must also agree that monitor is problematic. We are on our fourth. ;(
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Well even so, ill enjoy it for now, i have a wondering 2 year old who pretends to be sleeping .lol and when were in a better position if we need one we can get one.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

goarmy.com Countdown widget

• Options
    Congrats on your surprise gift!  A little something unexpected is always nice....

I don't know anything about that monitor, but I'm sure the person behind you wouldn't be thrilled with that picture!!!  Lol... merry Christmas abs may this year be better for you!
    ****Siggy Warning****

IVF Cycle #1 - 4/06/2013 -3dt of 2 embryos, nothing to freeze - BFN 
    IVF Cycle #2 - 7/18/2013- 3dt of 3 embryos.Froze one 3AA 6 Day Blast! - BFN
    IVF Cycle #3 - 9/15/2013 - 3dt of 4 embryos, nothing to freeze - BFP!!!
    10/7 - +HPT - Beta #1 10/10 - 72, Beta#2 10/14 - 518,Harmony 21 @ 12 weeks shows one very healthy little BOY!!

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"