Pregnant after 35
Options

Just found out I am pregnant

I am 36 years old. And people told me that I would have issues conceiving since I am 35. Just took a test after 3 months of ttc and it came back positive!!!

Re: Just found out I am pregnant

• Options
    Congratulations and welcome!
    Me-41, Hubby-40.
    1st BFP-8/17/12!  Missed Miscarriage discovered @ 8 week US.  D&C.
    2nd BFP-2/13/13!  Blighted Ovum discovered @ 8 week US. Natural miscarriage.
    3rd BFP-5/22/13!  By early June, progesterone plummeting.  Another loss.
    August 2013 - started Donor Egg process, but surprise BFP with my own eggs.
    Dear Son born 5/28/14
  • Options
    Congrats! You are lucky. It took me 3 cycles with DS when I was 30. This time around 12 cycles between the ages of 34/35. Welcome!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congratulations! Glad things worked so quickly for you. I am 36 and a FTM also. DH and I tried for a year and a half before I got my BFP. Welcome to the club!

Melissa

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Congrats!

CafeMom Tickers

January PAL siggie challenge; Good advice:

• Options
    Thanks It is my first. Got married two and a half months ago. I am excited but nervous
  • Options
    Congrats! 
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congratulations!
    Me: 39  DH: 44  together since 2000 married 9/2004 TTC #1 since 2/2012
    BFP #1 6/5/2012  m/c 6/15/2012 about 5w3d   BFP #2 6/?/2013 m/c 7/1/2013 5w 3d
    BFP #3 8/25/2013  EDD 5/7/2014    DD A. born 5/8/2014!!  Love!!!!
  • Options
    I also had my first at 36 it was a really blessing..

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations!
    imageimagePregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations and welcome!

AMA & SAIF. TTC #1 since Oct. 2010. DX: Unexplained. BFP on break after 32 months trying and 2 med cycles. Baby girl born at 40w0d!

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

jbelle

• Options
    Welcome and Congrats!

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• Options
    Congratulations! I'm 37 and wasn't trying so I feel very blessed as well. IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!  Most younger couples even take a little longer so yes you are blessed!  Hope all continues wonderfully for you!
  • Options
    Congrats. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    tlr1177 said:
    I am 36 years old. And people told me that I would have issues conceiving since I am 35. Just took a test after 3 months of ttc and it came back positive!!!
    Congrats!

People shouldn't talk about what they don't know about! Sorry if they scared you... but glad it worked out! I was over 35 and I got pregnant 4 times in a 7 month period of time. While being over 35 can have more issues, that isnt always the case! Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months!

• Options
    Congrats!  exciting news!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    2006:diagnosed w/ PCOS
    ...2010: 4 unsuccessful fertility tx's
    Jan 2013: angel baby @9 weeks... May 2013- we're pregnant!
    OCT 2013- married the love of my life
    FEB 2014- baby girl is due!!

• Options
    It's weird. ..I sometimes laughingly wonder if my body is working BETTER as it gets older in terms of reproduction. We TTC for six years in late twenties/early thirties and had inexplicable infertility. Then decided to give it a few months and see what happened and boom! Pregnant after a few months. Congratulations to you! :)
  • Options
    Congrats. I am 38. Got pregnant first try back in Dec. had Mmc. Ttc for almost 6 month. Was going to go and talk to the Dr about infertility. Was waiting for. A F to come to have a test done and found out I was pregnant.

Just because you are 35 doesn't mean you will or will not have issues.
    Good luck!!!

Me (40) DH (42).......Married 7/1/11......TTC 12/2013.......BFP #1 12/30/12........EDD 9/8/13
    Spotting,clot 2/15/13 all ok......2/21/13 no heartbeat 11 w 4 d missed miscarriage........2/22/13 DnC :(
    BFP # 2 10.10.13...........EDD 6.19.14

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    Congrats.Just a piece of advice take rest whenever you get time.Once the baby comes you will not be able to sleep properly.Dont take to much of medicine .Take natural supplement of calcium and protein through food.
  • Options
    Congrats! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats! I had my first at 38, and just got a BFP for #2. Hard to say how it compares to be older, since I didn't have kids young; but I am very grateful for the things I did before my family grew.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"