June 2013 Moms
Options

Monday Morning Bitchfest!

It is almost Monday here but I wanted to bitch about those darn baby teeth. My son has his two bottom ones and I think more are coming in. I give him a little bit of Tylenol but it doesn't seem to do anything. I try to give him orajel and he just screams. Stupid teeth!

Re: Monday Morning Bitchfest!

• Options
    I'm going to bitch about my grandmother. She loves to start drama then play victim. She plays favorite with the kids and of course I have boys and my sister has a girl. So her favorite is my oldest( she has always favor boys over girls). She spent the most of him for Christmas and now after they leave my house on Christmas day they are going to go out of state to see her family. She says she is going to see my niece on the way there but I'll be surprised if she shows up. If she doesn't show up, its going to to start world war 3 with my sister. Last year she started drama with me and it about tore our family apart.

DS1 2-26-07
    DS2 10-18-10
    M/C 8-5-12
    DS3  6-21-13
    #4 Due May 2015

IT'S A BOY

http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p577/Jennidyan1109/23d540d6-b829-444c-8c32-e5df839d3d41.jpg?t=1417822558

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    dmlk413dmlk413 member
    edited December 2013
    Ugh it's 3:30 here. My mom is coif to town and I can already tell she's going to drive me crazy. If I wasn't BFing, I would spend the next 3 days drunk.

Edited for spelling
    My Book Blog

my read shelf:
    Denise's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• Options
    (((Hugs))) @voilet1183 :(. I'm sorry you're having a rough start to the week.

image      image    

IVF #1 September 2012, beta #1: 213; beta #2: 580. Expecting Twins! 
    EDD 6/9 lost one angel at 9w3d :( 
    Baby boy arrived 6/1/13
    FET #1 10/14, BFP -Chemical Pregnancy :(
    Everyone Welcome

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Well O is officially sick. Runny nose, fever of 101.2, threw up twice so far.... Yup. He was fine yesterday too. I'm just waiting for the on-call pedi to call back now because I'm a deer in headlights when it comes to taking care of a sick baby.

image      image    

IVF #1 September 2012, beta #1: 213; beta #2: 580. Expecting Twins! 
    EDD 6/9 lost one angel at 9w3d :( 
    Baby boy arrived 6/1/13
    FET #1 10/14, BFP -Chemical Pregnancy :(
    Everyone Welcome

• Options
    I am so sick of pumping.
    I spilled 2 oz  :((
    Just say yes to formula already stop being a picky baby, mama needs a break!!
     Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Kids are at school. I have no work. I can't flucking sleep.
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • Options
    Tomorrow for Christmas Eve we will be going to my MIL house, where DH family will be.  We rarely go there because they live about 45 minutes away and we are busy.  Also they have a backwards time schedule--no one sleeps and events go from 8pm to 2am.  They stay up all night and sleep all day.  I want to be home by 9pm to stay on LO's bedtime routine but DH thinks we should stay late at MIL.  I am exhausted, AF started yesterday and is raging hardcore, and I am hosting Christmas for my family and I don't want to be out until 2am tomorrow!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Me: 31 DH: 42 w/ perfect superhuman SA TTC since 01/2011, all tests normal

09/2012: BFP! Beta #1: 117 Beta #2 165 Beta #3 253 Beta #4 3273 Beta #5 19,808 EDD: June 3 2013,
    u/s at 6w1d, saw one beautiful heartbeat, a strong 172 bpm! Can't wait to meet our baby blob!

06/14/2013:  Our beautiful bunny boy born nearly two weeks late! 

• Options
    I'm sick and we are supposed to fly out tomorrow morning. The bad part is I joked to my mom a few weeks ago about getting sick so I didn't have to go and now here I am(it's not so funny now). If I have fever again I will not be going and neither will LO.
    Also LO is waking at 5:15am I need 6:30 back. He is also not STTN :((
  • Options
    Normally I would be off all week but I couldn't take any time off because I used up all my vacation days so I have to work today and half day tomorrow.  I will be home just in time for my in laws to get in to town. 
    September Sig challenge: Fall
    imageimage
  • Options
    Add one more to the sick mom group. I got strep throat this weekend while my Husband was out of town. This is miserable. Also annoyed that the past 3 nights my LO has sttn while I on the other hand have woke up repeatedly through the night in pain and woke up for the day at 4 AM. Ugh!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I wish DD had a tooth. She's been "teething" for 2 months. If she had a tooth I'd at least know that's what the problem is for sure. Oh an seperation anxiety has started :/ fuck.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    photo its20a20girl_zpsy8rztyxtjpg
  • Options

@coffeebeanfiend91 - It took us about 2 months for these teeth to pop through. If it takes this long again, I will cry.

Feel better to all the sick mommy's. I have been sick since last Saturday. ::knockonwood:: that LO doesn't get it!

• Options
    First of all, I've missed you all!!! We finally got to Vancouver on Saturday after driving for 3 days. I have a few things if like to Bitch about and get off my chest.
    #1 you'd think the price we are paying for this house, it would have been move in ready. We got here and it's filthy!! The management group assured us it was going to be clean. The people who lived here were pigs. Totally gross. (I sent money last week to hold the house, then called on our way up here to schedule a walk through..they told me no. Wtf?? We were desperate for a house and didn't have time to look for a different one...and this is only a 9 month lease so we went with it.)

#2 MIL i don't wasn't to hear about how great your kids are. I assure you...they are not that great! Don't act like they do no wrong. The whole trip up all i heard was how great her kids were and how immaculate her kids houses were. If i didn't work and have 3 kids...I'm sure mine would look immaculate too. Andplusalso one of them is with a rich man who had house keepers!!! Must be nice!! Don't try and compare the two. It was just her way to make me feel inadequate as a wife and mother.

#3 I think it's so rude and disrespectful to bring alcohol into my house with outasking!! Seriously, respect! I don't want it around me, or my kids! (big back story here if your wondering.)

#4 I was going to spend my day Christmas shopping for my kids, but instead my h has decided that we are leaving to see family instead. I know Christmas isn't about presents, but FFS they have nothing to open...and we are doing Christmas with his sister who has kids, and presents to open.

#5 i have no clothes to wear. I had all my clothes washed and ready to pack before we moved. My h told his mom to throw what she wanted into a box, that box has yet to be found...and I've been in yoga pants. Yes I'm comfy, but to make matters worse my only pair has a big paint spot on the ass. I seriously look like a bum!!

I have more to Bitch about, but I've gotta try and unpack some stuff.

• Options
    I have another bitch, after buying a comfy new chair to rock LO in I was hoping to be able to sleep with him. NO, apparently when I recline back after he's asleep he's no longer comfy and wakes up! So now I feel like I just wasted all this money. I'm sick, tiered and all I can do is watch LO take a long nap. At least he's quiet :-q
  • Options

CL8badB said:

((Hugs)) to all of the sick tired moms! I couldnt keep up to do personal shout outs.
    You gals are making me want to stay indoors to try to avoid the bug thats going around. I cant imagine what youre going through. :(

This from me too. Y'all feel better!

+ 100
    Anniversary       

• Options

At DD 6 month appointment the pedi was mildly concerned over her weight as she only gained 1 lb in three months and dropped from 25% curve to 10%.  Plan is to ramp up solids quickly to get her the calories she needs.  We started with rice per her recommendation and sure enough DD is allergic.  Projectile vomit and rash all over back and chest.  I know in the grand scheme waiting a few days and moving on to veggies isn't the end of the world but I am stressing anyway and just hope this isn't the beginning of a long battle with food allergies.  She already was diagnosed with MSPI and now this :( 

• Options
    I have a canker sore the size of Texas on the inside of my cheek. It hurts so bad it's causing pulsing pain on the whole right side of my face/jaw. I hate these things. They always show up when I have major PMS and take at least a week to fully heal. At least the mouth pain helps me empathize with LO's. Also, all that cleaning and last minute shopping I was supposed to do over the nice, unseasonably warm weekend was pushed back to today because I had to nurse DH back to health from a stomach bug. Now I have to do it all in one day by myself with a teething baby in freezing weather.
    Anniversary       

• Options
    edited December 2013
    @thetamedshrew canker sores are the worse I get them pretty often too. Hope it heals up quickly.
  • Options
    Ryanswifey619Ryanswifey619 member
    edited December 2013
    I've got a few-
    Last night, our water pipes froze up, so DH had to run into town to get things to fix them.
    My living room is a disaster since were in the middle of painting. I'm hoping we can it out back together before Christmas cause the clutter is driving me crazy now.
    My mil has decided to start trying to do everything for me. Start making J her solids-which I can do since I sah. Make her first Christmas album, which I told her I wanted to do. Telling me what J and I are doing in Christmas Day and what time we will be up.
    My dad is stopping by in about an hr to drop more gifts off for J. The house is a mess and J is clingy so I can't do much picking up with her.
    AF is here so these things may not seem huge, but with AF here, I'm feeling irritable. all I want to do is lay in bed and be lazy. Damn cramps
  • Options
    RedCherry1109RedCherry1109 member
    edited December 2013
    KEK1025 said:

At DD 6 month appointment the pedi was mildly concerned over her weight as she only gained 1 lb in three months and dropped from 25% curve to 10%.  Plan is to ramp up solids quickly to get her the calories she needs.  We started with rice per her recommendation and sure enough DD is allergic.  Projectile vomit and rash all over back and chest.  I know in the grand scheme waiting a few days and moving on to veggies isn't the end of the world but I am stressing anyway and just hope this isn't the beginning of a long battle with food allergies.  She already was diagnosed with MSPI and now this :( 

@kek1025 - what kind rice cereal are you using? Gerber has milk and soy in it. Beechnut is a good choice for MSPI babies. It does have them in it.

DS1 2-26-07
    DS2 10-18-10
    M/C 8-5-12
    DS3  6-21-13
    #4 Due May 2015

IT'S A BOY

http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p577/Jennidyan1109/23d540d6-b829-444c-8c32-e5df839d3d41.jpg?t=1417822558

• Options
    G has decided I am an all night all you can eat milk buffet and was up eating 5 times between 1am and 7am. And my 3 year old has given up napping. And I have Christmas shopping left to do and it is coooooold out. Oh, and both kids are a mess of drippy boogers. Probably explains the nighttime nursing frenzy. I just want to whine, sleep, and start the day over in a warmer climate.
    We are in a similar situation. Both kids are sick, DD has been waking up to nurse constantly at night and my 2.5-year-old is phasing out naps :( I'm exhausted and bitter. 

I need a drink.

• Options
    I have another, I'm pretty sure DD is cutting a tooth. She is miserable and pretty much melts down when I'm not holding her. We had such a good weekend with her but it was dumb of me to think it would last. I may have to break down and give her some Tylenol.
    My Book Blog

my read shelf:
    Denise's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• Options
    KEK1025 said:

@kek1025 - what kind rice cereal are you using? Gerber has milk and soy in it. Beechnut is a good choice for MSPI babies. It does have them in it.
    We used Earth's Best Organic Whole Grain Rice which from the ingredient list should have been ok. 

• Options
    KEK1025 said:
    KEK1025 said:

We used Earth's Best Organic Whole Grain Rice which from the ingredient list should have been ok. 
    yeah, it says it doesn't show to have any in it. Sorry! Some people do realize that Gerber has them it it, so I wanted to make sure you weren't.

DS1 2-26-07
    DS2 10-18-10
    M/C 8-5-12
    DS3  6-21-13
    #4 Due May 2015

IT'S A BOY

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Sorry to all the sick moms and babies out there :(
    My bitch fest is all about teething, I hate it!!! My baby is so freaking clingy right now and I really need to do more housework before people come over on Christmas Day. Also, because I'm nursing a baby with MSPI I can't eat all the delicious Ukrainian food my family will be eating :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    DH'a family is hogging four days for Christmas events this week, and it's always drama and fighting with them. First event was yesterday. FIL and MIL started fighting while we were trying to take a family picture, which lead to FIL storming outside and refusing to come back in for the picture. DHs family argues a lot. Mine doesn't. Ugh, 3 more events to go. Merry Christmas.
  • Options
    I never realized how expensive Sirius Xm radio was....between me and DH radio we pay almost 500 a year! That is totally getting cancelled and I'm so annoyed with myself for not paying attention to the price increases over the years
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    smpeachey said:

Also we appear to be in the middle of a nursing strike. He would rather flip around like a dying fish then nurse. Unless it is dark outside and then I am an all night buffet. This should make the next ten days of chaos super fun.

I should add that I am grateful that none of us are sick. For all the sickies you have my sorries.

LO also refused to nurse today. I don't know what causes all these nursing strikes but it's really upsetting to know ill most likey be up all night while I'm sick!

• Options
    YakutYakut member
    edited December 2013
    It's not even Monday morning anymore, but I'm feeling b!tchy:

I woke up with a migraine for no darn good reason: not dehydrated, not premenstrual because no Aunt Flo in sight. WTF? I still have it.

Also, DH gets anxious when I have migraines, and will. Not. Stop. Talking to me and expecting coherent answers (English is not his first language and I think he sees me as an English-language oracle or something). I explained to him (again) that talking when I have a migraine feels like getting repeatedly punched in the head, and that coherence is impossible, and he said "Oh, OK, sorry..." and looked very forlorn. He's only known me, and known this, for nine years....

DH is playing with LO and I feel bad because I don't want to get down on the floor with them because it'll make my head split or something and I'll have trouble getting up again.

Also, I hate my flucking thyroid. I want to be 5'7" and freaking 135 lbs again. I look fine at 160, but I miss my old body. I'm hoping that eventual weaning will magically take 10 lbs off, since I hear that happens to some people.

Also, I hate the Canadian health system because it sux for immigrants trying to find a decent GP. You only get chuckleheads who are like, "oh, you need to see a female gynecologist at X Hospital for this urgent issue ASAP? No problem!" {they lose your paperwork} "We made you an appointment with a male gynecologist at Y Hospital that you asked us not to send you to in five months for--what was it again? Aren't we nice?"

Sorry, this is the longest b!tchfest ever.
  • Options
    TheTamedShrewTheTamedShrew member
    edited December 2013
    Add me to the Tuesday morning bitch fest. After being up every two hours with a puking baby and feeling sick myself, I ask DH to play with her this morning so I can sleep a little more. "But, but...I need to take a shower!"

What do you think I do with her every damn day when I shower? Jesus! He is winning the douche award left and right these days.

Then when he finishes his shower and I tell him I'm going to lay down he says "oh... We're not up for the day??" Then when I lose my shit on him he says "it really grinds on me when you try so hard to convince me that I'm a fucking asshole."

You know what? Don't ACT like a fucking asshole then!!!!! I don't need to convince you when it's a simple fact that you're acting like one.
    Anniversary       

• Options
    MaelaraMaelara member
    edited December 2013
    I know it's Tuesday but I have a bitch. My diaper bag is too small. I'm a FTM and went for something cute instead of practical. It worked fine until we started having to pack toys as well. Now everything is constantly falling out. I was an idiot.

Now, DH won't let me get a new one! I found the perfect one. It's big enough AND I love it! He said I can only have it if he can have something of equal value. Um, no. We need a new diaper bag. We don't need your crap, nor can we afford to do both. I feel like he is being very childish.

We are in the process of switching banks or I'd just use my credit card to order it.
  • Options
    Maelara said:
    I know it's Tuesday but I have a bitch. My diaper bag is too small. I'm a FTM and went for something cute instead of practical. It worked fine until we started having to pack toys as well. Now everything is constantly falling out. I was an idiot.

Now, DH won't let me get a new one! I found the perfect one. It's big enough AND I love it! He said I can only have it if he can have something of equal value. Um, no. We need a new diaper bag. We don't need your crap, nor can we afford to do both. I feel like he is being very childish.

We are in the process of switching banks or I'd just use my credit card to order it.
    That's very silly of him! It's not like the diaper bag is technically for you anyway, but your LO, so it's really a family thing. It's not even like it's a fun purchase either, but a necessary one.

I also got a cute/cheap one (Land's End), and it's ridiculously hard to open and close, as well as small.
  • Options
    Yakut said:
    Maelara said:

That's very silly of him! It's not like the diaper bag is technically for you anyway, but your LO, so it's really a family thing. It's not even like it's a fun purchase either, but a necessary one.

I also got a cute/cheap one (Land's End), and it's ridiculously hard to open and close, as well as small.

Exactly! I can't even fit all my bottles in the one I currently have. It's so frustrating. It's not even that expensive -.-
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"