Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Jeep Adventure Stroller

Anyone have this stroller?? Would love to hear pros/cons. I was hoping for something with a "one-handed fold" (like the City Mini GT), but hubby doesn't think that is as important as I do. Would love to hear any feedback!! (We are not joggers, so that is not important to us). Thanks.

Re: Jeep Adventure Stroller

• Options
    no clue on Jeep Adv stroller. Have the City Mini GT though (as well as a regular City Mini). The only "features" I prefer on the GT over the regular, are the suspension on the front tire, the tires themselves (for size & having air inside) and the slightlly different fold angle I am able to get when the basket is full plus the angle in which the adjustable handle bar tends to get left because this fits better in the back of our small SUV.

Have you looked at the Valcos? They have some similar light weight options as well (and price is reasonableish depending on which one you consider)
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    oh and the hand brake would be good i lived in steep hill area. And the fold can defintly be done 1 handed however I cannot get it into my vechicle easily even with 2 hands. Had to do one handed insert into cargo soce of our vechicle while holding LO. Dropped the stroller & felt like I scraped the bumper (maybe because I am not tall?)
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    We have this stroller and the city mini. The city mini is our every day stroller and we keep the jeep in the car for quick trips to the doc or when we travel. It is a fine stroller, but I MUCH prefer the city mini. I do love that both of them can be folded with one hand, it is so nice when I have a baby in my other arm. The city mini is just so much easier to push/steer, but the jeep gets the job done.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Is the Jeep significantly heavier than the City Mini GT?? Seems like the jeeps are some of the heavier strollers on the market...?
  • Options
    Oh...and the Jeep Adventure CAN be folded with one hand?? I couldn't seem to find a clear answer to this (and no stores near us carry it...). Thanks!
  • Options
    You know what, I'm sorry but I was wrong, we have a different jeep stroller as our car stroller. So disregard my last post. But I still love the city mini and it's not very heavy at all!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    The Jeep stroller is 30 lbs, clunky and huge while the City Mini GT is 20 lbs and folds almost flat.

Hmmmm I would go with the City Mini GT
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"