January 2013 Moms
Options

Talking LOs?

Just curious if we have any baby's who are saying real words yet and what they are.

My LO only says mama, dada and baba. His favorite is dada though. :) he makes lots of other sounds so I know more words are just around the corner.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Talking LOs?

• Options
    DD says "dada" and will cry "maaa maaa maaa" when she's sick of dada trying to comfort her at night.  This only started in the last 2 weeks.  

• Options
    Ava says mama, dada, hey, bye, blah (totally our faults), go... I think there are a couple others but can't remember them all right now.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ==N====N== member
    edited December 2013
    Dd says a ton. Mama, dada, brother, doggy, ribbit(like a frog), kiss, brush, tuna, shoe, book, bus, na night, shirt, hi, bye, no, baby, cat, that's all I can think of right now. She says more at 1 than ds said at 2.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    He says mama, dada, night night, ninnie (my mom's horrible creation to mean bottle), and is working on bye bye.

**Nestie Besties with Deutschefairy**

Diagnosed PCOS '03, TTC #1 Since March '09
    BFP - 10/20/10, M/C - 10/29/10
    June 2011 - 50mg Clomid = No O
    Dieted and exercised my butt off for PCOS = BFP 5/7/2012
    Due 12/29/2012
  • Options
    DD says Mama, Dada, Hey, Cat, This, That, Yes, and she signs Milk.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    DD says momma, dadda, cat, dog, book, hi, baby, yuck, up, no, bath. I think there's more but can't think of them.
  • Options
    DS says nothing but gibberish still. Lol....he talks non stop but no real words yet.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We've got mama on occasion.
  • Options
    Just mama, dada (very rarely), ball and book which sound pretty close to the same, more and all done.

Q :  06.25.10
    W : 01.11.13

#3 : due 11.02.15

• Options
    I am amazed at some of the words you're LO's are saying already! We have mama, mom, dada, uh oh, up, hi, and some attempts at book, as well as duke and tank which are our dogs names. She points at things and consistently makes the same noise which I have yet to decipher but it sounds like "muggles" which makes me giggle. :-)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Mama, dada, Aggy [she is referring to our neighbor's 2.5 year old Abby] and sometimes Ada [our dog] 

She seemed to be getting close to saying hello because of this song we sing all the time but has lost interest in the "h" sound.
  • Options

Hollylb3 said:
    ninnie (my mom's horrible creation to mean bottle), 
    DD says something like nonnie when she is hungry and wants to nurse.
  • Options
    DS says Dada, Mama, book, bye bye, dog, the dogs name "Blaze" which sounds more like "Blace", birdie, pretty, please which sounds like "pleece", hey....I could be missing a few others.

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Options
    dd's first word was hi, she can say daddy, bye, ba (for bottle or sippy cup), zekey (my sister's dog) and mickey- she calls everything mickey.....even me...no ma mom or anything like that yet...even though i know she can make an m sound

• Options
    Thoren says mom, mama, mommy, daddy, baba, where, up, my cock (seriously.. sigh.. I would blame his dad, but i genuinely have no idea where he heard it, so i tell people it's "clock"), tickle, bubble, no, and juice.

7/5/11 MC at 8 weeks. 5/17/12 BFP, twins EDD 1/20/13! 6/20/12 Baby B's heart has stopped beating. 8/31/12 Baby A is a boy! And is perfectly healthy and thriving. 1/19/2013 emergency c-section, Thoren is perfect. 3/1/2013 told i will never be able to conceive again. 12/16/13 told they were wrong! 

• Options
    dada, mama, daddy, mommy, baby, hi, hey there, yeah, yes, no
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    He just makes sounds, no real words yet.  
    But, he can roll his tongue to make the rr sound in spanish and he can purr like a cat.  Oh well, he will get there eventually.
    Baby Boy born on 1/14/13
  • Options
  • Options

DS says nothing but gibberish still. Lol....he talks non stop but no real words yet.

This
  • Options
    DD says Mama and mom, dada, hi Dad, ya, and fish

She babbles all day long. And sometimes it sounds like she says phrases. For example, yesterday we were saying how much better DD is for my sister when she changes her diapers. We looked at DD and said we hope she stays good for my sister and DD looked at us and it sounded exactly like she said "I doubt it"
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    Mama, Dada, Baby, Dog, Nana (banana), Yum, No, Book, Yeah, Yay
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"