One & Done: Only child
Options

Christmas/holiday prep

How is everyone doing in terms of preparing for the holidays? Do you have any days off work this week?

I'm way behind on food and cleaning but almost done wrapping presents. There is a bunch of cleaning to do tomorrow as well as meal planning and grocery shopping. I haven't baked a single thing but don't plan on going overboard this year.

I have Christmas Eve and Christmas day off! It's pretty simple this year. Christmas Eve is just us 3. Christmas Day we will hop over to the in-laws then my mom and dad's. I hope everyone has a great week! :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Christmas/holiday prep

• Options
    I start in November, so I'm done buying and wrapping. I've purchased all the supplies I need to make food, but I'm waiting for Christmas Eve. And I'm cheating and scheduled our cleaning lady to come on Monday so I don't have to do it, and ordered our Christmas dinner from Whole Foods this year so that all I have to do is reheat. :-)

I SAH so no days off, but the kiddo is on break from preschool, therapy, and gymnastics this week. I'm trying to get my husband to work from home on Christmas Eve so I can run some errands and do my baking.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I work today and tomorrow, but I am off following Christmas through New Years. We celebrated with my family (who lives out of town) this past weekend, so tomorrow night we are spending the evening with friends and good food. I am all done shopping, and have baked everything we need to. This year was kind of rough with LO being so young we didn't have time to do much (our lights never made it up outside).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have to wrap some things, just 5 gifts I think.  I've waited on these ones because they're funky shapes and more difficult to wrap.. procrastinating.  I'm going to do it tonight.  Have to wrap DD's Christmas Even PJ's, too.  Otherwise, I'm all ready! I can't wait!
    E+C
    (+ hers and his, ages 13 & 8)
    TTC
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"