High-Risk Pregnancy

Monday bedrest checkin

Good morning ladies!

How did everyone sleep?

Milestones, appts, updates?

Qotd: do you have any regrets in life?
BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
Its a surprise! Team green!

Re: Monday bedrest checkin

• I slept good.

Ob appt and nst this morning.

When I think about this I kind of regret quitting cross country and track after my freshman year of college, I had a scholarship. At the same time I am not sure if I would of met my dh because I think there was practice during the time I had the class where I met my husband my sophomore year. So I guess everything happens for a reason. :)

• Good luck at your appointment @Roses!  

I was up a few times last night.  36 weeks today!!  Like I say every week, I am in disbelief.  Tomorrow I have my stitch removal bright and early.  Hopefully labor will hold off and I'll be able to update you later in the day on how everything went.  Please keep your fingers and toes crossed for me.  :)

At the moment I cannot think of any regrets.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Congratulations on 36! That's an amazing milestone! @jandm524

• @Roses-Good luck with the appointment today, and glad you got a good sleep!
    @JandM-36!? Amazing!

MFM growth this morning.  LO weighing in at 5 pounds 11 ounces!  Said she looks good, and estimates that she will be around 6 and a half pounds if I make it until my section date.  I'm hoping everything stays quiet through Christmas so I can be home with the boys.  I've told LO she can come later on the 25th or anytime after ;-)

QOTD: No major regrets here.  But on a silly note, I regret cutting my hair cut short every time I do it.  Can't seem to learn my lesson-hahaha!
  • @jandM congrats of 36 weeks! @morgan hopeful everything stays quit and stable for you Im not sleeping well, getting up to go pee alot. Had an appt today, ill be 35 weeks tomorow. They did things differently and i had my doc appt before my nst and us. She ended up taking the pessary out yay, and checked my cervix which is about the same @3.5 and very soft. But i warned her since her hand was up there that i will be contracting on the monitor, and didnt you know it I was having one every 6 mins. Im gonna just take the procardia every 4 hrs today. She did say she didnt want me up and walking around alot. And she plans to take my stitches out at 36 weeks. I hope i can do more then, i love my husband to death, but hes not a multitasker and takes awhile to complete things that dont directly affect him right here right now. And of course hes misplaced the debit card, so he has to cancel it and we have to wait for new cards. Oh well, what can you do...im soo annoyed today, i think im gonna take a nap and see of i wake up in a better frame of mind..lol QOTD: not going to an out of state college...not making alot of friends /not active in highschool...
  • Hello ladies feeling cramped ! I'm 33 weeks n 1 day today n my LO moves all over the place n it really hurts. Next appt is the 26 th n then I'm on the count down to having the stitch removed on the 14 th if jan .... Been on BR for 18 weeks n soooo tired of it now
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"