February 2012 Moms

What's your favorite Holiday Tradition?

We do a Jammie exchange Christmas Eve and Christmas Day is spent in our Jammie's being lazy and eating snack foods through out the day. I love our lazy Christmases :) what your fave holiday tradition?

Re: What's your favorite Holiday Tradition?

• My DH's family does a big breakfast of eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, etc. on Christmas morning after all the presents have been opened.  We've spent Christmas with his family for the past 6 years, and I'm really starting to love and look forward to this!!  

After all the excitement of opening the presents has died down, we still have a really great breakfast to look forward to!!  :) 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We go to church Christmas Eve and have Christmas morning at our house and Christmas dinner with family. I really can't wait for Nat to get her presents because she has been getting so bored with her toys!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • We tried to start a new tradition last year (although Addy was pretty little)... We watched The Charlie Brown Christmas Special and then went to drive through the nearby Christmas Light Display on Christmas Eve.  I think she will get into it much more this year as she is LOVING the lights everywhere and I think she'll actually watch the Charlie Brown show.  We then have all the grandparents over for dinner, presents, and games on Christmas.  I can't wait to see her open presents this year.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP #1: 5/24/11, DD#1 Born 1/16/12
    BFP #2: 7/24/13, MC: 8/28/13 @8weeks, 3days

imageimageimage
  • We always have Christmas eve presents at dh grandma's...I love that it gets crazy there are 16 little kids, and tons of aunts uncles grandparents cousins etc. Wrapping paper everywhere :) then the adults head to the Christmas eve party and have an adult party after kids are asleep (every year we complain when we are hungover on Christmas)
    Dh and I give each other one surprise gift in our stockings. Love that tradition too.
    We started writing Santa and baking him cookies this year.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"