Because only an idiot would send this to his ready to give birth wife

Re: My husband is an idiot

• Mine would get licked in the nuts multiple times
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • thegosiersthegosiers member
    edited December 2013
    Mine would get licked in the nuts multiple times
    Gotta love auto correct! @bellamatson ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Facepalm Mr. Wilberbud.

• That's awesome! Read it my husband! Thanks for the laugh!
  • I have to admit, I laughed and read this to my husband. He totally believes this is true. Jackass.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage
    partial molar pregnancy : bfp 6.28.10, d/c 8.17.10, 7 rounds methotrexate, cleared 7.1.11
    alexander patrick : bfp 1.16.12, born 9.20.12 @ 39w1d, 7 lbs./11 oz./22 in.
    scarlett irene elizabeth : bfp 5.24.13, born 2.3.14 @ 41w2d, 7 lbs./13 oz./19 in.

PCOS diagnosed secondary infertility

BFP #1 (letrozole 2.5mg + ovidrel) February 2016, MMC April 2016 @ 7 weeks

BFP #2 (letrozole 5mg + ovidrel) July 2016, Beta #1 359, Beta #2 745, Beta #3 11484

EDD April 9th, 2017

• Oh my husband whole heartedly agrees with Mr. Wilburbud. He may get a kick to the nuts later as a reminder.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

• My husband read that to me the other day and laaasuughed and laaauuughed. I just stared.
  • Ok, I thought on this for a bit. I guess since I haven't been through either I can't say for sure but I would let someone punt me in the vag a hundred times* if I could not have to worry about tearing through to my anus, or the possibility of someone taking a scalpel to my abdomen while I'm awake. I think you should ask Mr. Wilbur if those sound like more fun than a kick to the balls.

*It'd be like a pinata instead of labor, sometimes you crack it open and get a baby the first swing, and then other times it takes 36 hours. 

PCOS diagnosed secondary infertility

BFP #1 (letrozole 2.5mg + ovidrel) February 2016, MMC April 2016 @ 7 weeks

BFP #2 (letrozole 5mg + ovidrel) July 2016, Beta #1 359, Beta #2 745, Beta #3 11484

EDD April 9th, 2017

• MH thought it was hilarious...so I told him to give birth then get back to me.
    image image
    Married 8/9/13
    Ashton James Rogers 10/29/13

image  image
  • Tell him that maybe, if he could be continually kicked in the nuts for 24hrs, with each kick becoming increasingly more painful, than MAYBE it would be the same. Not worse, just the same.

Oh and that you'd be willing to help with this little experiment :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • As I sit in a hospital bed experiencing contractions, I'm going to say no way Mr. Wilburbud! Considering my baby refuses to be anywhere but nestled in my groin/hip and my back is aching, the temporary pain of being kicked in the nuts can't compare. Men...
    imageimageimage
  • Boys are dumb.
  • The obvious difference in the 2 is that one produces a baby while the other produces a weepy man child.

Women "volunteer" to deliver children becaus they don't have a choice. And because the child is worth it. There's no benefit to a man getting kicked in the nuts.
  • @wilburbud as much as I love u that ish was funny lol!!!!! I don't think ur husband is dumb enough to believe that....most importantly @bellamatson I seriously just spit out my sprite!!!!!!
     I would much rather prefer this:

Than this:

Side note: It is very hard to find gifs/pics that accurately conveys the labor process...

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• I would kick my husband in the balls if he said this to me. I already used them for what I need, right?! ; )
    BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
    BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
    Its a surprise! Team green!

• Dh started laughing at this. So I kicked him in nuts...you know, since I'll be giving birth soon, fair is fair. :)

A
    imageimageimage

M/c #1 - 10/30/07 - 5w3d, DS1 - born at 36w, M/c#2 - 12/7/09 - 5w, M/c #3 - 1/13/10 - 4w6d, 
    M/c #4 - 3/16/10 - 5w1d, DS2 -  born via VBAC at 40w3d, M/c#5 - 11/5/12 - 7w2d
    BFP #8 - 5/5/13- Looks like a sticky one! DS3 - born via epi-free VBAC at 39w1d

• yea.. I'd kick him in the nuts. :-)

My 2 December boys

• bellamatsonbellamatson member
    edited December 2013
    Hahaha in dying right now at my auto correct fail! I just can't! Hahahaha hahahaha
    Winnnnnning

Edit:
    Mine should say: wife is an idiot! ;)

I blame it on the iPhone and lack of sleep.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • lol I hope my husband never finds out about this theory!

And if you kick him, you have my support! Go for it! =)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Lena122 said:

The obvious difference in the 2 is that one produces a baby while the other produces a weepy man child.

Women "volunteer" to deliver children becaus they don't have a choice. And because the child is worth it. There's no benefit to a man getting kicked in the nuts.

Bahahahahaha! This is the perfect way to put this.
    Dave and Kathleen - 09.12.09:
    Partially Complex (my blog)
  • Wow... Another vote for kicking him!

Proud Mommy of my Chloe Cat 

photo 19da4e93-5d4a-44cf-a048-cd3d58e26a62.jpgimage

Jan 14 Mom's January 2014 Siggy Challenge: Post Delivery Indulgences

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"