BLW all the way!
4% 6 votes
SS
18% 22 votes

Re: CP- Solid Feeding Routine

• Options
    RogueJanaRogueJana member
    edited December 2013
    While we are a Pepsi household... Little Adolf totally eats solids twice a day- both times consist of some fortified grains and vegetables.
  • Options
    RogueJana said:

While we are a Pepsi household... Little Adolf totally eats solids twice a day- both times consist of some fortified grains and vegetables.

Huh?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We are doing purées but my dog is already loving this. I will usually let her munch on the spoon or washclothe I use to clean her off and food always winds up on the floor. My dog is the ultimate opportunist so he's always sitting patiently waiting for her to throw him something!

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• Options
    I said SS I do it when we aren't rushed.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    DD has had sweet potato, avocado, butternut squash, oatmeal, and rice cereal. The only one she doesn't like is rice cereal. I try to feed her one of the above once a day but some days I can't fit it in or we're out and about so we don't do it. I'd like to give her solids twice a day.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    imageimage
  • Options
    I was going so wait til 6 months to start solids but LO was so ready we stared at 5.5m. We do them once a day in the evening (bc that when it's easiest. I can just steam some carrots or w/e and blend them while I'm making our dinner). I'll bump it up when she starts eating a more substantial amount. For now it's too much work lol
    Two under two, here we come!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimage image
  • Options
    Usually once a day, in the evenings. If I am not working and there's enough time, I throw in a second one in the morning. Days I do work, we may not always do a solids feeding if we just can't squeeze it in. They've had sweet potato, oatmeal, avocado, banana, and apple. Next I'll either do green beans or squash.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We are still pretty much EBF, but we will do quasi BLW and are letting Tess gum some food every now and again. She has gummed up some pizza crust and licked the heck out of some apple.

We will start offering more real food at 6 mos (about 2 weeks from now) and will probably have daycare offer her some oatmeal too.
    K & M married 10.8.2011 *** BFP 7.17.2012, EDD 3.21.2013, Miscarriage at 6 wks 3 days *** BFP #2 11.7.2012, beautiful Tess born 7.11.2013
  • Options
    valstulas said:
    @RogueJana Is your kid seriously named Adolf?

valstulas said:
    @RogueJana Is your kid seriously named Adolf?

She made a similar comment here https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/comment/78909281/#Comment_78909281
  • Options
    @nkf312 that is quite odd. Are we being punked?

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• Options
    edited December 2013
    Mostly Pepsi, but not for lack of trying.  DS #2 HATES anything beside a bottle in his mouth so we keep trying...

• Options
    Just oatmeal for dinner. I am starting other foods next month.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    She loves her Pepsi :)  And she has had cereal and most of the stage one Pepsi in a jar...But we arent on  a set schedule of it.  Some days she gets 2  feedings, some 1, some none...her interest comes and goes yet so not pushing it :)
  • Options
    We do oatmeal and fruit every morning and sometimes a vegetable in the evening if we have time. She loves it though!
  • Options
    LO eats cereal with a fruit or veggie in the evening. Sometimes I'll give him some extra in the middle of the day.
  • Options

Still on BM only over here... Waiting till 6 mo (BLW) and I've got a late July baby. Today she's 5 months! <:-P </p>

Happy five months! And this is us too. She is starting to show a ton of interest so it might be tricky for us to wait the full and exact 6mo but that's the plan
    Me:33/DH: 34
    Married: July 28, 2012
    DD: July 29, 2013
    DS: July 1, 2015
    Current EDD: May 15, 2017
  • Options
    Erinm278 said:
    @nkf312 that is quite odd. Are we being punked?

I definatley get that feeling
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"