August 2013 Moms

Monday Bitchfest....

Because it is officially Monday where I am....!!

Re: Monday Bitchfest....

• I am seriously over the holidays....The fact I have to work, the fact my work refuses to work on a skeleton crew for the holiday...It just pisses me off. Dh knows I am upset about working, yet keeps "reminding" me how he will get to do LO's Christmas Eve bedtime with her new PJ's and such. I know he is joking, but I have had enough. Add on top all the dumb asses in and out of the airport, getting around there traffic wise is a bitch...UGH!!

• Can I second your bitch? All I want is to leave work by 1 or 2 on Tuesday but have been told we " get to leave early" at 3. Unless that changes we won't make it to my parents in time for Christmas Eve dinner and might not make the Christmas Eve service. I hate the fact that we have to rush through the holidays. And I have to work the day after Christmas so we have to drive back Christmas night so we are missing out on thing at that end too. And what will I be doing at work? NOTHING. It will be completely dead and I will have no reason for being there.

Sorry that was long but once I started typing it all came out.
  • Loading the player...
  • I have been feeling like I am getting sick for the past week.... Today I am feeling worse. Just in time for Christmas. :(

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I'm feeding LO in bed (since we are up for the 4th time in 3 hours, but that's a whole separate issue!) And DH decides to turn, lift his leg, and fart at me, waking LO and stinking up the bedroom. REALLY?!?

Anniversary

• I can't stand my boss.... enough said!

• Holy hangover....
    10 beers at the game yesterday was a blast!
    Lasting effects of those 10 beers after I came home to a 4 month old, not a blast.
  • I have a few. LO and I are sick, so that pretty much sucks all around. To add insult to injury, my boobs have started leaking like crazy... Which is extra annoying because I quit pumping due to low supply. My sheets are soaked and have to be washed like every day. And as if I wasn't cheery enough, two of the boxes I was promised by this weekend from khols aren't here yet.
    Married DH <3 : 7/7/12; 3 fur babies (2 dogs and 1 cat)
    DS born 9/3/13; DD born 7/22/15; LO due 5/28/18
    FS (age 5) and FD (age 2) to become AS/AD very soon!

• It's cold, way too cold. Burrrrrrrr

• LO has a cold and has been sneezing in my face all weekend. It's only a matter of time before I'm sick too...just in time for Christmas. Also, I think I have an abscess in between my boobs. It hurts like a bitch. I have a dr appt in an hour.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• We had a friend from college stay this weekend. It was fun, but lo's routine got messed up and now the house smells like man.

"The cleaning, the scrubbing will wait til tomorrow,
    For children grow up, as I've learned to my sorrow.
    So, quiet down cobwebs. Dust go to sleep.
    I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep."
  • It's cold, way too cold. Burrrrrrrr

Let's trade!! It's way too hot here... 86 is not my liking for Christmas!!!
    Maybe if I didn't work and could head to the beach I might feel differently though...
    photo crunchy_zps41233998.gifimagephoto crunchy_zps41233998.gif
    My baby is ONE!!

• The deal w/ my job has been they call to give me my schedule on Fridays. No one called on Friday, so I assumed since I'm a sub, and we close early tomorrow that I wasn't scheduled, but called just to make sure. Good thing I pumped enough this weekend since I'm working 10-6. Grrrr
    Ezra James 08/22/2013  <3
    Nora Grace Due 12/26/2016  <3

Two Angel Babies 
    07/03/2012
    08/08/2015

"If you're still my small babe
    or you're all the way grown,
    my promise to you
    is you're never alone.
    You are my angel, my darling,
    my star...and my love will find you,
    wherever you are."
  • I have to set up a home phone for my new job. Can someone explain why I can't just get another cell phone?! Why do I have to set up a land line only to end up using my cell when I'm not home? I don't get it.
  • mommabmb said:
    I have a few. LO and I are sick, so that pretty much sucks all around. To add insult to injury, my boobs have started leaking like crazy... Which is extra annoying because I quit pumping due to low supply. My sheets are soaked and have to be washed like every day. And as if I wasn't cheery enough, two of the boxes I was promised by this weekend from khols aren't here yet.
    Seriously! What is up with Kohl's shipping? Are they delivering by horse and buggy? Are the items being shipped from Australia? I ordered things on December 10 so that they'd be here in plenty of time, and they have yet to show up.

• V&G101808 said:
    It's cold, way too cold. Burrrrrrrr

Maybe if I didn't work and could head to the beach I might feel differently though...
    I will second that...any chance we getting a cold front for Christmas?

• @Zever000 WTF?!?! That's insane! I hope that you're telling the ILs their actions are unacceptable. I am so mad at them for you right now! X( I hope they are leaving soon.
  • @Zever000 I hope you stand your ground and that you get some back up from DH.  THat is completely unacceptable and I would lose my cool.  People do not have a right to take your baby from you.  The more I think about this the more mad I get.  (Maybe it's because my MIL tries to do the same thing to me). 

Picture the Moment Photography: Liam &emdash; 938A7372-Edit       

• @starshower22 @KQuinonez @msspeedymarie I'm not one to keep my mouth shut. Don't worry, H and I are on this like white on rice. I can tell you now though that it's going to cause a lot of fights in a few days.

• LokiLahve said:

@zever000 - for you....image

If I could love this 100 times I would.

• @zever000- our mil's sound like they'd be bff's. If your H doesn't want to back you up, you stand your own ground. It's easier said than done but it's the one thing I've learned.

My mil just plain sucks. I'll tell one story for now. She got everyone new stockings this year. She even got bil's new gf one and they've never met her! I was looking at the stockings and only counted 7 of them. DH looked and realized- there wasn't one for me! He called her out on it and she said "I couldn't find one with an L on it that I thought she would like so I didn't get her one. Sorry about it."

I don't want your stocking anyways bitch!
    A'13 June Siggy Contest- TV Dads
  • MH and I usually go all out for Christmas, but this year we decided to do no gifts for each other since we are saving for a new house and our big wedding next year. This weekend, I saw two gifts under the tree for me from LO. I am annoyed because I truly didn't get DH anything. I know I don't have to, but now I feel bad. I haven't even thought about what to get him and I don't want to deal with the crowds today or tomorrow. I have been so preoccupied with LO I didn't even think of anything he might want. I'm not sure what the heck to do now 2 days before Christmas.
  • It is a gross muggy mix of hot and cold in my house and I dont know how to fix it.
    image image

• Bunnyfer said:
    V&G101808 said:
    It's cold, way too cold. Burrrrrrrr

I will second that...any chance we getting a cold front for Christmas?
    I just looked up the weather forecast. This weekend my iPhone said it was a high of like 60-something on Christmas - yay! Weather.com says the high is 73. Whomp Whomp Whomp. But hey, at least it's not 80s, right??
    My baby is ONE!!

• Leaving to go to the ILS tomorrow.. Or should I say the zoo?!
    photo df19160f-bf4d-4b1a-aa18-f922c7344247.jpgphoto 6650edf4-b52e-4beb-a3cd-6bdc9480c61c.jpg
    ~may siggy challenge~

photo IMG_20140501_070346.gif photo IMG_20140501_071323.gif
  • mommabmb said:
    I have a few. LO and I are sick, so that pretty much sucks all around. To add insult to injury, my boobs have started leaking like crazy... Which is extra annoying because I quit pumping due to low supply. My sheets are soaked and have to be washed like every day. And as if I wasn't cheery enough, two of the boxes I was promised by this weekend from khols aren't here yet.
    Seriously! What is up with Kohl's shipping? Are they delivering by horse and buggy? Are the items being shipped from Australia? I ordered things on December 10 so that they'd be here in plenty of time, and they have yet to show up.

Mine took weeks! Said it was delayed due to weather.

• I'm exhausted and in pain all the time from the exhaustion. I need a break that lasts longer than a couple hours.

• mommabmb said:

I had a coworker that got a $20 credit because her package was promised by Christmas and it ended up not making it. I would call! I am surprised that they are slacking on their shipping this year.

• Zever000 said:
    Are you ready for this?! The ILs arrived on Saturday. They basically ripped LO out of my hands and I didn't see her for hours. She'd be losing her mind and they wouldn't give her back. They literally would.not.give.her.back. I lost my shit. She reached for me for the first (obvious) times yesterday. FIL was holding her. I walked by and she stared straight at me, twisted her little body around and held both arms straight out for me. FIL holds her arms down and goes "oh, you don't want her do you? You always get her." I was livid. SIL took captain calamari and was stuffing it (I'm not over exaggerating) in LO's face. Every time it'd get close LO would try to hold it and then she'd take it away. LO lost her mind after 2 minutes, I had lost mine an hour earlier. The past 2 nights it's taken LO 4 hours, FOUR FUCKING HOURS to get to sleep. 4 hours of rocking, nursing, bouncing, swaying, white noise, changing, putting down, picking up and crying. She is so over tired and over stimulated. My supply has taken a hit from the stress (advice?). And because you got this far here's a laugh: MIL took FIL's phone and pushed the back button by accident. It went to a "naughty school girls" website. She asked him about it and he ripped his phone out of her hand, went bright red and tried to get rid of it. Maybe I should have "the talk with him". Cute pouty baby picture bonus for your time:

That's awful!!!!! I am so sorry! 11 days to go right? Fingers crossed they pass quickly!

• Leaving to go to the ILS tomorrow.. Or should I say the zoo?!
    Good luck @KatieR2310! I feel for you.

• Our dishwasher broke this morning, just in time for both families to show up this afternoon.
  • @Zever000

Seriously, I want to punch your in-laws. 

12/19/2012 BFP! 
    EDD 08/26/2013 
    Our little girl arrived 8/22/2013!

• @Zever000

Seriously, I want to punch your in-laws. 
    I love Loki (Tom Hiddleston)... that is all.
    My baby is ONE!!

• mommabmb said:

Mine took weeks! Said it was delayed due to weather.

I ordered gifts for my niece and nephew from Kohl's 3 weeks ago, and half the order showed up in a kind of reasonable time. The other half was delayed due to weather and was supposed to arrive on Friday. No dice - it failed to arrive before we left for my ILs' house (10 hours away) on Saturday. According to the tracking info, it should be delivered today, which means I'll have to ship it to SIL when we get home this weekend. I'm so ticked.

• @zever000- our mil's sound like they'd be bff's. If your H doesn't want to back you up, you stand your own ground. It's easier said than done but it's the one thing I've learned.

My mil just plain sucks. I'll tell one story for now. She got everyone new stockings this year. She even got bil's new gf one and they've never met her! I was looking at the stockings and only counted 7 of them. DH looked and realized- there wasn't one for me! He called her out on it and she said "I couldn't find one with an L on it that I thought she would like so I didn't get her one. Sorry about it."

I don't want your stocking anyways bitch!

Wow... She's not even trying to be sly about that one! I'm sorry!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"