Colorado Babies
Options

Fort Collins- due march 2014- Christian

Hello,

I am 37 and have a 14 year old step son and 20 year old daughter. My husband and I are having our first child together due in march 2014. I have lived in CO for about 7 years but don't really know anyone. We are Christians and I'm looking for other Christian moms to get to know that may be in a similar situation and due around the same time. We attend one of the largest non denominational churches in the area and would also be interested in a small group to attend as well.

Re: Fort Collins- due march 2014- Christian

• Options
    Congratulations!  I am not in Fort Collins but did live there several years ago.  I am also 37 , a Christian, and just had my 1st with my husband a year ago.  Have you tried a MOPS group?  When I was in FoCo the big churches were Timberline, Resurrection, and Faith E. Free.  All of those have MOPS groups (as noted on the MOPS.org website).  They welcome moms who are pregnant.  I have found that to be a really good way to connect with other moms.  Wish I lived closer.  I would love to hang out!  Feel free to PM me as well :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    Hello there, I am fairly new to Denver Colorado myself,from New York. I also would love to meet like minded Christian women who love family,God and want to connect and encourage one another as our "dates" approaches, and to even do extreme couponing for baby gear and maybe go to a baby expo here and there.It has been so long, i am soooo out of touch and not sure where to start. I was so encouraged to see that i am not alone... perfect timing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"