Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Intro

Hi... I would first like to express my sincere condolences to you all. I am 28 years old and My first pregnancy led to a miscarriage at 12 1/2 weeks...d&c on 11/27/13 the day before Thanksgiving. I had my sequential screening on Friday 11/22/13 and was told we had to come back to attain a proper measurement to complete the screen. We went back on Wednesday 11/27 and the baby had no heart beat. The chromosomes were tested and my doctor says this was a "sporadic miss" with nothing abnormal with the chromosomes.I'm still trying to find a way to get through this and begin to move on. Anyone have any words of advice or thoughts? My husband and I seem to think that after the holidays things may be easier but the past month has been pretty tough.
BFP 09/2013....missed miscarriage diagnosed 11/27/2013 size 12weeks 3days...D&C same day.

Re: Intro

• Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. With this being so new for me, too, I'm having to remind myself, but taking it one day at a time is honestly the only thing you can do. Hold each other. Be there for each other. Cry. If you don't then you'll be dealing with it much longer than you have to.
    Married since *7/13/2012* to my soulmate!

Surprise! BFP 3/7/2013, Missed MC, D&C @ 7w5d
    BFP 12/10/2013, Natural MC @ 5w1d

BFP 2/15/2014...Katia Elizabeth is due 10/23/2014!
     BabyFruit Ticker
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    heathersf11heathersf11 member
    edited December 2013
    I'm so sorry for your loss. You may want to join TTCAL (trying to conceive after a loss). The women there are very supportive and you may find someone who had a loss similar to yours. 

...I just saw that you already intro'd there. I hope you find the support you are looking for. Hugs. 
    DH diagnosed with testicular cancer 6/04/10
    Married DH 8/1/11
    7/21/13 SA poor morphology/ low count
    BFP #1 11/18/13, EDD 7/22/14 
    MC Blighted Ovum 12/4/13 @ 7wks
    BFP #2 8/21/14, EDD 5/1/15 

All Welcome
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you very much and I'm sorry for your losses. My husband is just amazing. We have cried together and have been angry together. We understand the medical part of this, but the heartache is another story. Our family has been very supportive. Like I've said before the holidays don't help the situation. The ttcal board is very helpful. I've read other posts and commented on some. Everyone here is very very kind. Happy I wrote and followed through with joining.
    BFP 09/2013....missed miscarriage diagnosed 11/27/2013 size 12weeks 3days...D&C same day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"