December 2013 Moms
Options

I tried so hard...

I was due Tuesday and have an induction date of the 28th. I tried all day today to put myself into labor thinking if baby came today I could be out of hospital in time for christmas. I ripped out carpet, cleaned our three story house, carried way more than any person should up and down stairs, hauled garbabge acrossed our farm and what do I get. Nothing! I throw in the towel there is officially no hope.

Re: I tried so hard...

• Options
    I feel your pain!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've been ingesting all the things that normally give me diarrhea, with no results. Took a walk, bouncing on the yoga ball, etc. Nothing. Induction set for Friday...

Jill (36) Wife to Joe (36) Mom to: Alyssa (forever 10) Jacob (10) Baby Due 12/31/13 Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Walking, sex, spicy food and pineapple don't work. I have tried to hurry her along too. I want the whole family home on Christmas. I espically want us home in time to play Santa for my DD. It's not looking like its gonna happen. Monday is my last hope it's also my birthday so we shall see.
  • Options
    I feel ya- I cleaned my house, did laundry, went shopping, bounced on the ball forever.... Nothin'. So glad I'm being induced tomorrow!
  • Options
    As much as I understand the feelings, let me offer a perspective that may help. I was more or less guaranteed a Christmas baby with a due date of the 14th. She was born on the 18th but may have gotten an infection during the vaginal delivery due to a fever I spiked. Now she's perfectly healthy in every sense of the word, but needs to spend 10 days in NICU getting antibiotics. She won't be home for Christmas. Our plans have changed a little. They come when they're ready in their own way! :)
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    so sorry ladies! :/  I know once I was overdue I was desperate!  
  • Options
    You should go to the mall or something. Get around all those holiday shoppers. That's what did it for me. The stress alone was enough to go into labor.
    image  image

Lilypie - (Xzno)
    Lilypie - (WIG0)
  • Options
    I also did all those things and it took about 5 days of doing it for my water to break. Good luck ladies!
  • Options
    Thank you to all that responded. At least I know I am good company in my misery. I am so terrified of being induced. My first came on his own 4 days late but at least on his own. The doctor doesn't think this one will. I will keep my fingers crossed he comes now after Christmas but before induction. I am not asking too much right??
  • Options
    Have lots of sex?  Maybe that will help put you over the edge tonight?

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"