Cincinnati Babies

Could I be pregnant?

Hello everyone. My husband and I had unprotected sex 6 days after the start of my period. My symptoms include slightly bloody nose, headaches, severly increased appetite, mild-moderate back pain, dizziness, yeast infection that started 6-8 dpo, and mood swings. My husband seems to think that all these things can be explained away by lack of sleep due to our first LO and changes in weather, soap, energy expenditure, etc...I disagree. We are not yet ready for our second one so I am a little scared.

Any information? What were your early pregnancy symptoms?

Thank you so much for your time.

Dena

Re: Could I be pregnant?

• I suggest a $1 home pregnancy test from the dollar store, or a visit to your dr. Could be pregnancy symptoms, could be something else. Have you had a missed period yet? Because that was always my earliest symptom, with all the others starting about 6-8 weeks in. Good luck!
    Lilypie - (qptF)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    "Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• It seems like a lot of people don't start having symptoms until 6 weeks. I guess i am just being paranoid. Thank you for responding. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you. It is very hard to pay attention to life when I am constantly thinking about possible symptoms. It is nice to know I'm not alone. 
  • Take a test, it will ease your mind.

DS #1 born January 2010. DS #2 due June 2014.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"