August 2011 Moms
Options

Printing pics

What's a good price per pic for printing pictures?  I just got a Walgreens coupon for 50 prints for $5.  I'm getting them, but I have no idea if this is a good price.  How much do you pay for prints, and from where do you usually get them?  I really need to start printing out pictures and making albums, or at least putting them in picture boxes.  DD1 loves looking at pictures, and I know a lot of my childhood "memories" are actually from pics that my mom took when we were kids.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Printing pics

• Options
    I try to wait for free prints from shutterfly or even sometimes Target.

10cents is not bad IMO
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I think that's a good price, but I loathe Walgreens for photos.  I generally print our nice/professional photos from Adoramapix online and pay more, but only buy a few (only what goes on the wall and a few for family).  For general printing of snapshots and for albums and stuff, I use Costco, which is $0.12/4x6, I think.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh, also with Costco, if you buy a set of their frames (which I do almost every year for Christmas for the grandparents and/or myself), you get 100 free photos coupon. I have like 4 of those.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Good price. I did 30 Xmas cards from Walmart for $13.
  • Options
    Same as @Duffgurl
    I do free prints from Shutterfly whenever I can, but 10 cents a print isn't bad at all
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"