Secondary IF

`*`*` GTKY& YK Friday `*`*`

Good Morning All! Happy Friday, we made it through another week! Hope everyone is doing well, and has a great weekend!
(I almost forgot it was Friday, this week has been so long!) 

1) Did you have a collection of some kind as a child? If so, what was it? 
2) Do you have a collection of anything as an adult? 
3) Plans for the weekend? 
---------------------------------
1) Does your child(ren) have anything that they collect? 
2) If they are too young to 'collect' anything, is there a particular item they always seek out? 

Re: `*`*` GTKY& YK Friday `*`*`

• 1) Did you have a collection of some kind as a child? If so, what was it? Probably stickers, and cassette tapes. 
    2) Do you have a collection of anything as an adult? Concert Tickets, CDs and Vinyl records. 
    3) Plans for the weekend? Nothing concrete, just getting house cleaned up, grocery shopping done for Christmas Eve dinner at my house, and wrapping up the rest of the gifts.  Watch the Bronco game, and hopefully con my boys into taking me to see Catching Fire. 
    1) Does your child(ren) have anything that they collect? He used to collect Bionicles.  Still has a huge tub of them.  But now I think it is girls phone numbers. ;)
    2) If they are too young to 'collect' anything, is there a particular item they always seek out?  He will always seek out video games. 

• 1) Did you have a collection of some kind as a child? If so, what was it?  I had some fairy figurines that I kept on my shelf.  It wasn't a very big collection but I probably had 10 or 12 of them.  There were also toys that I had way too many of but it wasn't an intentional "collection" kind of thing.  Just way too many Barbies and stuffed animals than any child should have.
    2) Do you have a collection of anything as an adult? Not really anything I would consider a collection.  I still have the fairies but they're no longer on display.
    3) Plans for the weekend?  Christmas cards. :(  Last possible minute but oh well.  If they arrive after Christmas, so be it.  I also want to get DS's hair cut and perhaps mine as well.  I need to wrap presents as well.  We're supposed to get ice, so it'll probably be a pretty low key weekend at home.
    1) Does your child(ren) have anything that they collect?  He's too young to really ask for stuff but he has compiled quite the collection of cuddle blankets that I sew for him.  He's too dependent on them for me to feel comfortable with fewer having fewer than 6 in the house at any one time.
    2) If they are too young to 'collect' anything, is there a particular item they always seek out?   Those cages filled with balls in stores have a gravitational pull to my kid it seems. Our house would be a giant ball pit if DS had a credit card and knew how to use it. 
    November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
    October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
    July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
    April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

• Loading the player...
  • @FreakyFast Good questions today, thank you!

I collected porcelin dolls :) I think that was pretty much it. I tried to collect chocolate but it kept disappearing,.

Books... lots and lots of books. 

Um, laundry. Wrapping. Dishes... blah. But I like to have a really clean house for Christmas Eve...  :)
    M:36/DH:43
    DD#1:16/DD#2:13
    TTC: since 08/2012
    IUI: met with clinic 01/13 - due to SA results - straight to IVF
    IVF Cycle 1: Long Lupron Protocol with fresh transfer and ICSI
    Baseline U/S 11/27/2013 - Lining 3mm and good to go go stim action!

• 1) Did you have a collection of some kind as a child? If so, what was it? I would have to go with stickers. Especially loved the scratch and sniff kind!
    2) Do you have a collection of anything as an adult? No, I hate clutter. Whenever I start collecting things I then think, why do I have this? And get rid of all of it!
    3) Plans for the weekend? Super busy weekend. MIL is having a holiday get together at her house tonight; DH's work party is tomorrow night; and then headed to see my brother and his family on Sunday. Also, DH's cousin is staying at our house this weekend.
    1) Does your child(ren) have anything that they collect? She collects everything! She never wants to throw things away. 
    2) If they are too young to 'collect' anything, is there a particular item they always seek out?  She going through a "hello kitty" phase right now so everything is that!

BFP #1 12.24.07 - DD born @ 39w1d on 08.26.08
    BFP #2 08.04.11 - DD born still @ 37w3d on 03.25.12

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TTC #3 since May 2012

BFP #3 12.29.12 - CP @ 4w2d on 01.02.13
    BFP #4 10.17.13 - CP @ 4w2d on 10.23.13

BFP #5 04.06.14 - MMC 05.07.14

No longer trying to conceive.

image    http://oi40.tinypic.com/15czrid.jpg     image

• Hope you have a great weekend too freakyfast!

I didn't collect anything, but my mom was obsessed with buying us porcelain dolls. The day I moved out I beat them all up with a hammer for torturing me with there creepy little eyes over the years :-)

Alcohol ;-)  

The inlaws and DH sister and family will be arriving Monday. Got to get this house in tip top shape!
    1) Does your child(ren) have anything that they collect? 
    DH works with the amphibious assault vehicle unit, So when he is near the water he brings her shark teeth, they are her prize possession. lol.  

2) If they are too young to 'collect' anything, is there a particular item they always seek out? 

N/A for this one :)
  • CheesyPeasCheesyPeas member
    edited December 2013
    @SouthernMomma, my sister was tortured by a porcelain doll when she was a kid too!  It was our great aunt who bought it for her, and my sister hid it away in a cedar chest because it freaked her out so much.  I think at some point in time when my sister was older, she finally pitched it.  Earlier this year, my uncle brought her a box of family heirlooms and such, and in that box was the same freaky porcelain doll from my great aunt!  Apparently my great aunt was notorious for buying 2 of things - one to play with and one to keep as a keepsake.  Or in my sister's case, one to scare the crap out of her throughout her childhood, and one to come haunt her later in life as if it was coming back from the dead.  Creepy porcelain dolls!  Hopefully yours don't come back to haunt you too!
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 

• 1) Did you have a collection of some kind as a child? If so, what was it?  Yes! OMG I loved Archie Comic Books (I still do) I had probaby 150 maybe more, I would re read them and everything. I also collected porcelin dolls. 
    2) Do you have a collection of anything as an adult? Um Pens! and Yarn, I am a damn sucker for yarn, even though I don't need anymore. LOL it's an addiction! 
    3) Plans for the weekend? Do NOTHING! except drink wine and play with my kids. Maybe make sugar cookies. 
    1) Does your child(ren) have anything that they collect? Payton (DSS) collects Hot wheels and transformers. Makaia (DD) loves those darn Lalaloopsy Dolls and My Little Ponys. They havent really hit the collecting phase yet. 
    2) If they are too young to 'collect' anything, is there a particular item they always seek out? (See above) 
    **~Future Mama to my June "Sprout"~**
    EDD- 06/13/2017
    **Stinkerbelle-8-27-10 * Mr.P's 2nd Mama 7-27-07**
    TTGP's 2013 Sweetest Bumpie <3 

• This thread just made me realize just how easy it is to read "pens" as "penis," especially when there is an exclamation point at the end of "pens" and you have mildly dyslexic tendencies like myself. :)
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 

• @SouthernMomma, my sister was tortured by a porcelain doll when she was a kid too!  It was our great aunt who bought it for her, and my sister hid it away in a cedar chest because it freaked her out so much.  I think at some point in time when my sister was older, she finally pitched it.  Earlier this year, my uncle brought her a box of family heirlooms and such, and in that box was the same freaky porcelain doll from my great aunt!  Apparently my great aunt was notorious for buying 2 of things - one to play with and one to keep as a keepsake.  Or in my sister's case, one to scare the crap out of her throughout her childhood, and one to come haunt her later in life as if it was coming back from the dead.  Creepy porcelain dolls!  Hopefully yours don't come back to haunt you too!

oh my gosh! I hope not! lol, their faces were smashed to death, so they'd come back looking like chucky! lol
  • 1) Did you have a collection of some kind as a child? If so, what was it?  I guess Barbies? We had a lot of Barbies. 
    3) Plans for the weekend? Not really. 
    1) Does your child(ren) have anything that they collect? She has the FP zoo, and we've been "collecting" all the animals for it. 
    2) If they are too young to 'collect' anything, is there a particular item they always seek out? Everything gets fair amount of play

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1) Did you have a collection of some kind as a child? If so, what was it? Bells
    2) Do you have a collection of anything as an adult? Anything cupcake
    3) Plans for the weekend? Nothing
    1) Does your child(ren) have anything that they collect? Rocks
    2) If they are too young to 'collect' anything, is there a particular item they always seek out? My DD has always loved rocks of any kind. She's now getting into geodes and the fancy stuff. It's really fun for us all. 
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• 1) Did you have a collection of some kind as a child? If so, what was it? I think I tried to collect things a few times...rocks, stamps, trolls. My sister was the type A with crazy collections of stickers, stamps, etc in PRISTINE condition. I drew on my crap. =D> 
    2) Do you have a collection of anything as an adult? Nope. I feel like I should...do shoes and purses count? 
    3) Plans for the weekend? MH is actually not on call for once! We're hitting up the free movie at the theater Sat. morning, and taking DDs ice skating at some point. 
    1) Does your child(ren) have anything that they collect? They're both really into Disney, and our trip to Disney World in Oct. only fueled it. I've got princesses and Mike Wazowski's coming out of my ears.

Two DDs 10/08 and 08/10, no primary IF
    TTC #3 since 10/2011 - dx unexplained/weak ovulation
     3 BFN clomid + TI cycles, 5 BFN clomid/gonal f IUIs, 1 mmc IUI
    2/19/2014 IVF #1 Unexpected low E2 (oversuppressed) -> increased to max doses = 3 or 4 follicles, converting to IUI
    BFFP Saw 1 beautiful heartbeat at 6w6d, follow up u/s at 9w showed mmc. Eff this.
    NTNP 5/2014-9/2014, OPKs and TI 10/2014 - 1/2015. 
    RPL testing all normal, AFC, AMH, and FSH all normal. 
    IVF 1.2 1/22/2014 natural cycle start, AFC 28, 300 gonal f/150menopur. 
    ER 2/3/15 14R 8M 3F w/ICSI Day 5 transfer on 2/8/15 of one "Grade A+" blast and have TWO frosties! 

• @SouthernMomma, my sister was tortured by a porcelain doll when she was a kid too!  It was our great aunt who bought it for her, and my sister hid it away in a cedar chest because it freaked her out so much.  I think at some point in time when my sister was older, she finally pitched it.  Earlier this year, my uncle brought her a box of family heirlooms and such, and in that box was the same freaky porcelain doll from my great aunt!  Apparently my great aunt was notorious for buying 2 of things - one to play with and one to keep as a keepsake.  Or in my sister's case, one to scare the crap out of her throughout her childhood, and one to come haunt her later in life as if it was coming back from the dead.  Creepy porcelain dolls!  Hopefully yours don't come back to haunt you too!
    OMG! I would shit myself. :-| well played Aunt. 
    **~Future Mama to my June "Sprout"~**
    EDD- 06/13/2017
    **Stinkerbelle-8-27-10 * Mr.P's 2nd Mama 7-27-07**
    TTGP's 2013 Sweetest Bumpie <3 

• I'm crazy exhausted and can't think right now. I will answer after a good night's sleep, but just wanted to say I love you ladies bunches and have been thinking about our group a lot lately. Let's collect some BFPs this coming year!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"