December 2010 Moms
Options

Christmas excitement!

Are your little ones as crazy about Christmas this year as Sebastian? He can hardly contain himself.
Sunday we saw a Christmas tree at church and he was entranced, and began asking immediately when we could put lights/tree up.
Wednesday we finally got the lights down after dinner, and DH plugged them into the wall...they weren't even on the tree yet, and he was jumping up and down and running around the downstairs saying "Christmas lights! Christmas lights! Christmas lights!"
Last night, we decorated the tree (just a small one, since we're going out of town), and he was SOOOO excited about each and every ornament. He's been asking me to sing Rudolf the red-nosed Reindeer over & over again.

Combined with the upcoming birthday, it's almost more than he can take!

Re: Christmas excitement!

• Options
    Mine's been enjoying it too this year. He found the elf before his sister this morning which was a big deal. He has a hard time pronouncing "cl" words and keeps saying santa flaws. It's adorable.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yes, DS is loving anything Christmas related.  I love it! 

I bought one of those gingerbread house kits a week before Thanksgiving.  He would ask me every day if we could decorate it.  I would say no because I wanted to wait until after Thanksgiving to start Christmas stuff.  Then he would ask just to look at the box, LOL.  He loved when we finally got to decorate it on Sunday and he stares at the finished product now.

We also got him his own mini Christmas tree from Target.  He had fun decorating the big tree and his mini tree.  He also loves driving by the neighbors' houses that are decorated.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My boys are loving Christmas this year.  We put our outside lights the weekend after Thanksgiving- they were such helpers and just stared out the window looking at them.  They got a small Christmas tree for their playroom- with colored lights.   And we made ornaments to go on it.  They run to turn on the trees every morning- so my the trees are on all day. We have gone on many trips to look at the lights in our neighborhood.  And we have a house that does a HUGE display with music via radio channel. We are also BIG time into Santa. It makes me so much more into Christmas to have these two so excited for the season.
  • Options
    So much fun! It just makes everything so special seeing the magic through their eyes.

image   image

• Options
    Ainsley is very in to it, the tree, the songs, the deocrations, she just love sit. So much fun!
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers        Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Oct Angel*BFP 1/25/14 * EDD 10/6/14 * US#1 2/26/14 *US#2 3/3/14 no heartbeat*d&c 3/12/14*

BFP 1/17/15 * EDD 9/30/15

• Options
    J is all about Christmas.  I put the tree up Thanksgiving night with plans to decorate the following evening.  He changed all of that.  He saw the tree and got so excited that we decorated Thanksgiving night.  He thinks every day is Christmas Eve, and is very excited about pretty much everything Christmas this year.  If the tree isn't lit when we are home, he makes it a point to request for it to be lit and most of the time, to go into the other room to see it. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"