LGBT Parenting
Options

Hiya!

Hello! I am new to this thread after FINALLY realizing there was a forum for other parents like us. My amazing wife and I were married a year and a half ago and excited to start a family. After 7 times of trying to concieve using a known donor and at-home insemination I finally had a sticky bean 12 weeks ago. We are heading in for our ultrasound tomorrow and are soooo excited. It is awesome to meet everyone on this forum,!
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Hiya!

• Options
    Welcome and congrats!! Enjoy the ultrasound... Feel free to share pics ;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    That's fantastic!!!!!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome!
    Married my wife 8/2007 ~ TTC #1 since 7/2011
    9 IUIs = 9 BFNs
    IVF October 2012: 22 eggs retrieved, 17 fertilized, 5 frozen
    ET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Blighted ovum discovered at 7w5d; D&E
    FET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Missed m/c discovered at 9w5d; D&E
    Karyotyping: normal ~ RPL Testing: normal ~ Hysteroscopy: normal
    FET #2: 1 blast transferred 10/25; BFP 10/31!
    EDD 7/13/14 ~ Induced at 37w4d due to pre-eclampsia ~ Born on 6/28/14
    *Everyone welcome*

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome and congratulations!

Me: 30  DW (aka C): 29

Together since 2/15/11 ~ Legally married in NY on 9/29/12

***CP mentioned***

We've been working on baby #1 since July 2013 using Open ID donor sperm.  8 IUI attempts with 5 actual IUIs and one chemical pregnancy.  We have one fresh IVF cycle under our belts as well as a FET.  I have endometriosis and a uterine septum that was corrected via surgery in November 2013. 

11/14/14 -  Second HSG shows that tubes are still clear and ute is looking good. 

12/6/14 - Started BCPs in prep for IVF #2

12/22/14 - Saline u/s and endometrial scratch (All was clear and OUCH!)

1/2/15 - Began stimming for IVF #2

****All Welcome!****

We are Mommas to four fur babies - 3 dogs and 1 cat.

• Options
    Welcome & congrats!! We have a pregnancy check in on Mondays :-)
  • Options
    Welcome! Congrats!!
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats!
    image image 
    Mom to the Lil Man and the Lil' Lady born at 33wks1day 
  • Options
    Congrats, and welcome!! :)

Lesbian couple from SW Ontario, Canada | Me: 29 + 1 DF: 44 | Together 3.5 yrs, getting married in 2015 | TTC since Jun 2013

My Dx: PCOS, blocked fallopian tube(s), mild endometriosis & uterine septum (both removed during surgery Oct 11/13)

Jun 24/13: referral to Fertility Clinic ordered by gyne

Aug 15/13: initial consult with FS at Victoria Hospital Fertility Clinic, BW & HSG ordered 

Aug 20/13: HSG shows one tube completely blocked, other tube slow to fill

Sep 18/13: FU w/FS re: HSG & BW. BW normal, laser laparoscopy & hysteroscopy ordered

Oct 11/13: Hysteroscopy, laser laparoscopy, & HSG determined I actually have a uterine septum and mild endometriosis, and that my tubes were never blocked! Septum and endo removed with laser during surgery. Post-op in 6 wks.

Nov 26/13: Post-op - fully healed with no complications; confirmed tubes are clear and septum and endo removed. Referred to Donor Insemination program.

• Options
    Congrats and welcome. We used a known donor & at home insemination also. Do you plan to have any type of relationship with your donor?
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats on your little bean!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Married to M and proud mothers to Olivia and Elise (8/19/2014) and to our fur-babies: Capone (pitbull), Jax and Atticus (cats)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"