December 2012 Moms

Seperation Anxiety at nap/bedtime

Hi there,

I saw below of what great sleepers a lot of you have, and my DD is for the most part.  Sometimes it's just getting there.  I'll rock her for naps and bedtime, with a bottle at bedtime.  Once she's asleep, I'll hold her for a few then lay her down.  If she wakes up and sees me leave, she SCREAMS....like someone is stabbing her screaming. It's terrible!

We've tried the Ferber where she cries for 10 mins, I check on her, continue, back in October and that seemed to work for a while.

Now she's back up in the middle of most nights and will NOT go back to sleep unless one of us is there, preferably holding her!

We tried to go back to CIO(which KILLS me), but she gets herself so worked up she throws up...and I won't leave her in that.

Any suggestions/similar experiences?  She'll be a year old on the 30th

thanks!

Jessica

DD1 born 12.30.12

#2 due 6.29.15

Re: Seperation Anxiety at nap/bedtime

• No advice howevr have noticed thst in the lsst week LO is getting rather clingy when tired to the point of really crying hard (some snot)and nothing will sto it except getting exactly what she wants (i.e. hug from the particular person that she reached for & didn't get)
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"