March 2013 Moms

In praise of Target Diapers

So I've had LO in Swaddlers since the hospital (which also used them). A couple weeks ago I was talking to another mom in line at target and she encouraged me to try their brand. Wow, so glad I did!

Miss Rowan is often prone to poopsplosions, and the swaddlers didn't do much to contain her gastrointestinal pyrotechnics. The target brand totally seals it in! I'm so impressed and very happy to be saving money to boot!

Re: In praise of Target Diapers

• are they like pampers?

I only use pampers cause they are great and also have coupons in them

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Target's pretty much all I use! :-) I'll pick up other brands if I'm in a bind, since Target's rarely on my errands list (too far), but if I have the time, I will go a little further to get to Target and buy a big box.
    DD- 11/17/08, DD- 11/16/09, DS- 3/20/13 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
     Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • KKillian1029, they're similar! Even when she's really wet they stay dry. I was always so set on the pampers because they had the wetness indicator, but we'd always get blowouts.

So far on the Target ones, no blowouts, no diaper rash. They feel a bit lighter than the pampers, but I really like them! I think they're a good deal cheaper too.
  • Yeah, Target dipes are great.  I've also had luck with CVS and Kroger brand ones, too. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • For times that we don't use cloth, we only use target brand! It's the best!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Another Target user :)
    My son always leaked I tried everything else, Huggies, Luvs, Pampers, Nighttime diapers. Target are the best even for night.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I also changed from the name brands to Target.  We have never had a leak, and were having many with the other brands

• I love target diapers quality and price!
  • gastrointestinal pyrotechnics
    LMAO!

We've used target since about week 5. I swear by them!! HEB/Walmart/Kroger work great too.
  • I bought a small pack of target diapers because a lot of you loved them and a ton of fb friends. They feel cheap and DS pees right through them. Back to pampers I go. I was hoping to save some $ :/

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm surprised to see the Target dipe love.  We bought a box and they were horrid.  DD is primarily cloth diapered but we use disposables overnight.  Nothing but trouble for our household!  Must be a fit thing but she leaks pretty much everything out of them.
  • We use target too!  No exploding diapers since  :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm surprised to see the Target dipe love.  We bought a box and they were horrid.  DD is primarily cloth diapered but we use disposables overnight.  Nothing but trouble for our household!  Must be a fit thing but she leaks pretty much everything out of them.

Glad to see that I'm not the only one in the target diaper hate club. Lol

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • <~ Also a Target diapers fan! Everything else I've tried (aside from crazy-expensive 7th Generation) has given DS a diaper rash.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"