One & Done: Only child
Options

Panic time!

I still need to buy & wrap all presents for both sides of our family. I also still need to finish shopping for dd & get all of the groceries for Christmas day. Help! Lol

Anyone else as far behind as I am?

Re: Panic time!

• Options
    I still need to wrap gifts, get stocking stuffers for DH and go grocery shopping for Christmas day.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

OaD August siggy challenge- fav show that's off the air:

http://media.giphy.com/media/ZzQxOlqIUfHfG/giphy.gif
  • Options
    If our work schedules during the week weren't so bad (both out of the house by 7am & not home til around 6pm) and dh wasn't in school 3 nights, which means homework/studying on weekends we may have been a little better off. Next year I plan to start early & do the majority online.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I still have to figure out what we're eating.

Presents are bought but not wrapped. They're not going under the tree until Christmas Eve, just so we don't have to worry about destruction by LO and the cats, so that's not a stress yet.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am so behind!!
    Chemical Pregnancy 2001, Married 8/8/09, TTC April 2011, BFP 5/8/11, Missed M/C @ 9wk5d, D&C 6/21/11 BFP 11/13/11 Chase Everett born at 29wks 0 days on 5/7/12 at 2 lbs 14 oz, 14 1/2 inches long.
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm probably behind. I need to buy one more gift for dh, maybe another for ds, and wrap them all (there aren't many but still).

My family decided not to exchange this year (yay!).

We haven't even thought about what to get for his parents (mom/stepdad and dad/stepmom).

It'll all get done, it always does. :)
  • Options

Yikes!  I would be having a massive anxiety attack if I were in your shoes.  We have 3 more gifts to buy and wrap.  But everything else is all set.  I actually am freaking out a bit about having to go shopping this close to Christmas to pick up those 3 things.  I hate crowds!  

Not going to lie, I'm on the verge of an anxiety attack. :/

• Options
    I am right there with you! I am baking for everyone, we are seeing them this weekend, and I am going to bake everything tonight. I can already see lots of coffee in my future for tomorrow.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"