December 2011 Moms

Q about changing tables

So if you have 2 kids in diapers, do you have a changing table in both bedrooms? Sorry if this is a really obvious question :) My baby fever is getting the best of me today. It's a good thing we have busy day tomorrow!

Re: Q about changing tables

• edited December 2013
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I don't know... We should just see what happens. I just can't get the whole logistics of what to do with a baby while DS has therapy figured out. We don't have family to help us here and I don't know how any of that works. I know people do it, I just don't know how! I have my shot scheduled for 2 weeks from now, thinking about maybe just keeping that one and stopping after that? #2 is so much harder to commit to!
  • Loading the player...
  • We have 2 changing pads one in each bedroom.  The first 3 months I also had a pack n play downstairs as a changing table and a pail for CD downstairs.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • I have one changing station in the baby's room. At first I just kept both sizes of diapers at the changing table so they were handy. Now, my toddler prefers to be changed on the floor so I don't use the table with her.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • When LO#2 arrives I'll have the PnP set up as a changing table downstairs, and then I'll set up a changing pad on LO's dresser upstairs. The actual changing table will stay in DS's room since it is attached to his crib/toddler bed.
    OHM born 12/16/11, BAM born 1/10/14, mmc 06/30/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • DS has been potty trained for a few months, but prior to that, his changing station was just a pad on top of the dresser in his bedroom. When we found out I was pregnant last spring, we bought a Graco changing table because it was the only thing that would fit in the new baby's room. So, we would have had two changing stations.

~ Married 10.30.04 ~
    DS1 born 12.31.11 ~ DS2 born 2.4.14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • They will be sharing a room, so we will only have the one changing table that we already have. 

I agree though...get busy! ;-)
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Colton's changing table has been his dresser with a 4 sided pad on it.  The plan is to move that pad to the new baby's room (also will be a dresser top) and then I'm picking up a cheap flat one for DS to use. Just to have some sort of cushion on there for him to lay on. Diaper pail will also move to new baby's room. Not a big deal since the # of diapers for DS is not all that large & we'll be working towards potty training soon.  We'll be switching to pull up diapers, next time I need to pick up more.

My 2 December boys

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"