Parenting

Workout check in?

So, after yesterday's Fritos thread....how is everyone doing this week?

I worked out today and yesterday.  I was really really sick this weekend, still coughing but my body feels good.  I'm dragging though.  Got through it, but an uninspiring workout this morning.  How is everyone else doing this week?
image image

Re: Workout check in?

• I did kick boxing Sunday, ran Monday, yopi Tuesday, took a break yesterday, and I plan to run again today. This weather encourages me to get out more, because I will go stir crazy otherwise.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• I worked out for the first time today after being sick all week. Still not feeling like my old self...hate being sick! Hopefully, I will be back into my workout routine by next week! 
  • Loading the player...
  • This week was a bust for me. All the pre-Christmas prep and shopping crap got me all fucked up. I think I've been doing OK with food choosing/eating/portion control...but it doesnt help that I've had a glass or 2 of wine pretty much every night this week. I also haven't worked out since Monday (or was it Sunday?).

I'm determined to squeeze in a quick workout this morning before I take DS to swim class. Im so pissed at myself bc I keep saying I'm gonna set an alarm and wake up earlier to have coffee, work out, and shower before DS gets up. But that just doesnt seem to happen. Plus, it's like this kid knows when I'm trying to get something done for me. I wake up early...he wakes early.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I feel like I have the dreaded man flu. I still feel like poop. Well, DD is sick so I haven't taken her to the Y.

I tried working out at home. Doing a plank with a toddler climbing on top and a dog sniffing your ass is quite difficult. On the other hand, DD liked doing burpees with me and ordered me to do 10 jumping jacks. She then told me to add weights. I see personal trainning in her future.

photo photosig3_zps92919c91.jpg Just said good bye Sept. 19th (MMC at 12 weeks)
  • I've been doing well with working out....eating, eh, I could do better. I've had the worst cravings and I finally gave in to a few....Mexican food was my biggest downfall and DH and I just had to.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
      Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I suck right now. I haven't gained,but i haven't lost either. I asked for weights for Christmas so I can get back in to it. I'm going to the gym tonight too

• I've worked out every day this week so far.  I normally try to get 4 days a week in or I feel like shit...especially right now with the holidays coming up. 
    PPD/PPA Mom...it has been super hard, but I'm making it! Slow steps...
    Mom to Carter (6), and Calianne (1).  
    Proud VBAC, natural birth, breastfeeding, cloth diapering momma!

• 30DS done! Now off to clean my house. My mom is coming to stay overnight tonight and currently my spare room looks like a storage unit. Fuck.
  • I have been feeling crappy. But I headed to the gym last night. Got in two miles of running and some weights in. 
  • I'm a personal trainer and did some crazy plyometrics, high intensity interval training, and crossfit variations at a training the past 2 days. Now I just want to curl up in a ball and sleep for a week.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"