New Jersey Babies
Options

Buy Buy Baby Expired Coupon Policy??

Hi Ladies, I've been reading a lot online recently about Buy Buy Baby coupons and their policies seem to vary from store to store. Just curious if you've come across any Buy Buy Baby that accepts EXPIRED coupons from themselves or Bed Bat and Beyond. Looks like whether or not they will take expired coupons is very location dependent, and possibly up to the mood of the person at the register. If you've used expired coupons, I would like to know what location you shopped in and what coupon you used. Also, I've read they will accept Babies R Us coupons. Any idea on whether those need to be current or if they will take expired ones too?? Any help would be appreciated...all these little things definitely add up! Thanks!! :)

Re: Buy Buy Baby Expired Coupon Policy??

• Options
    We just went to buy buy in bridgewater and used a bed bath expired coupon. It was only a few days passed and the cashier had it "okayed" by a manager. She said they don't take super expired ones. And I know they def won't take theirs expired. Hope that helped.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Rockaway only takes current coupons, but they did allow me to use a ton of them (and Bed Bath Beyond), saving me $100 at checkout (which was a much better deal than using my 10% registry completion coupon).  They also accepted a current BRU coupon for a $10 gift card when you spend $40 or more in store!  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The one in bridgewater would not accept their expired coupons for me. But, they did allow me to use a BRU coupon before the valid date. Also, the lady that did our registry said that they will even accept kohls coupons for clothing. Awesome for when they have their 30%!!! Haven't actually tried it yet though.
  • Options

The one in bridgewater would not accept their expired coupons for me. But, they did allow me to use a BRU coupon before the valid date. Also, the lady that did our registry said that they will even accept kohls coupons for clothing. Awesome for when they have their 30%!!! Haven't actually tried it yet though.

That is good to know!!!!!

• Options
    Great information! Thanks ladies!
  • Options
    Spoke with one of the managers at BBB in Bridgewater. They won't take any expired competitors coupons but will take current ones. They won't take their own coupons if they're expired. And as far as bed, bath and beyond ones, if not super expired they kinda look the other way and take them but I don't know how often you'd get away with doing that. Seems like they let you do it once.
  • Options
    kisis13 said:

Spoke with one of the managers at BBB in Bridgewater. They won't take any expired competitors coupons but will take current ones. They won't take their own coupons if they're expired. And as far as bed, bath and beyond ones, if not super expired they kinda look the other way and take them but I don't know how often you'd get away with doing that. Seems like they let you do it once.

I always use super expired Bbb coupons at bed bath beyond. They've never said anything ab it. Sometimes I use more than 1

• Options
    FYI - if you bring a Buy Buy Baby receipt to Bed Bath & Beyond with coupons (even expired for either store) they will do a price adjustment.  I do this all the time!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Tell me, these coupons are suitable? https://chattycoupons.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"