Preemies
Options

Book: Ready For Air

With pprom and a water break with twins at 26 weeks, I'm trying to prepare myself for preemies. My mom found this book Ready For Air: A Journey Through Premature Motherhood by Kate Hopper and gave it to me. I'm about a 1/3 through the book but really am enjoying it. The author delivers early due to pre-eclampsia but it's crazy how similar things are for me! Has anyone else read it? Did you enjoy it?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Check out my blog: http://blondheimtwins.blogspot.com/

Re: Book: Ready For Air

• Options
    Never heard of or read the book (it sounds great!), but just wanted to say how awesome it is that you're still here and baking. The odds were certainly NOT in your favor to make it this far -- so amazing, amazing progress for you! :)
    TTC Since 11/10 due to Unexplained IF 
    4 Rounds of Clomid, 2 Rounds of Femara + IUI, 2 rounds of IUI+ Injectables (Bravelle + Menopur) = First BFP! TWIN GIRLS!

November 2, 2012 - Claire (2lbs 8.9oz) and Paige (2lbs 10oz) arrive at 29w3d due to PTL and pPROM at 28w5d 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Sounds like a good read! I'm always so excited when you post that your LOs are behaving on the inside. Keep on growing @nblondeim!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It is such a great book.... keep reading and baking those babies!  
    mom to V; 25 weeker born at 1lb 7oz
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

www.virginiakkent.blogspot.com

• Options
    Thanks for the info! I will look into it.

Congrats on doing a fabulous job of keeping your LO's baking!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers  image

Lilypie - (9CKY)Lilypie - (xzY1)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"