July 2013 Moms

THANK YOU

coco2787coco2787 member
edited December 2013 in July 2013 Moms
I realize that no one on here needs to be told to vaccinate, but this is a great post. Short and sweet but to the point. If you have any skeptics in your life this is a good share.

https://m.quickmeme.com/p/3vqjb0

And also: image
Me: 35  H: 35
Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
that place where you can still remember dreaming?
That's where I will always love you.  
That's where I'll be waiting."
~Peter Pan 

*TW*
BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 

Re: THANK YOU

• That was awesome, thanks for sharing!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Love this post!! As someone who cannot get flu shots or vaccines, I greatly appreciate the people who do.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • No one is biting... I'm a little sad.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Yeah, DH is a microbiologist so it was never even a question in our house, our kids were getting vaccinated.

A friend's 2 yo DD currently has chicken pox which shocked me since I haven't heard of kids getting chicken pox in years.  She received the vaccine but apparently it's like the flu shot in that you can still catch it but the vaccine lessens the severity.  Which then makes me think some jerk who didn't get their kid vaccinated spread chicken pox to a vaccinated kid.  I know there is no way to trace it back but I can't help but jump to that conclusion and be mad about it.  If everyone were vaxed it wouldn't be out there!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Big brother James 6-19-11  ****  Little sister Lillianna 6-26-13

• I need to watch A Few Good Men for the bajillionth time again now. 

I know a lot of antivaxxers and felt like I had to consider it when it was time to make the decision for Lilly. The more research that DH and I did, the more it became clear that vax was the only way to go. 

I recently shared this https://www.voicesforvaccines.org/growing-up-unvaccinated/ on my FB page. None of the AV's bit, but hopefully they read it and maybe it will make a difference.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"