Indiana Babies

Weekly Check-In

1.  How are you?
2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?
3.  What are you looking forward to this week?
4.  Do you like winter sports like skiing, snowboarding, etc?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Weekly Check-In

• @bepandnick, exciting that you're getting the nursery all set up!

1.  Busy!  trying to get a lot done around the house, we leave for the in-laws friday and get back Tuesday to have people over for christmas dinner... so packing + dinner prep!

2. Highlight - all the snow Saturday meant a day just to relax at home and bake cookies.  Low light- I don't think I had one this weekend.

3.  Looking forward to having extra days with DH, he's using up some left-over PTO so he has tomorrow and Friday off to hang out with us.

4. I enjoy skiing although I've only gone a handful of times so I can't say I'm good, but I've definitely enjoyed it when I've gone.  I also really like watching them (like on the Olympics)  I think downhill and the snowboarding half-pipe are pretty amazing.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • 1.  Doing pretty well!  I'm feeling great, Issy is such a good baby and Eli's starting to handle things better, but the sleep deprivation is really starting to kick in...

2.  Highlight - Several!  Saturday we took Eli to the Eiteljorg to see their holiday train exhibit as an early birthday present.  He LOVES trains so it was a big hit.  We went to church on Sunday to light the Advent wreath.  Eli kept whispering "hot! hot!" while DH lit the candles and then announced to everyone that it was "all gone!" when we were done.  :-)  We also managed to get a decent family photo for our Christmas cards.

3.  Eli turns 2 on Friday!

4.  I'm not winter's biggest fan but I do like skiing, even though I haven't been in years.  I like to stay on the bunny slopes, though...I'm too chicken to do the hard ones!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"