2nd Trimester

Odd onesie??

So I saw this onesie today online and thought "really???!".  I know they are just babies, but I would feel bad knowing they knew they were an "oops" (even if the best thing ever).  Maybe I'm just overly sensitive to this stuff or something.   They do have some pretty funny ones on there today though.  There's one that says "Birth.  Nailed it"  LOVE me some funny onesies. 

Link:  https://www.zulily.com/invite/acern435/p/pink-best-oops-ever-bodysuit-infant-68079-6700963.html?tid=social_email_ref_shareviaicon_na_modal_29cb455938b3c1c5d3760674676660ff&pid=6700963

Re: Odd onesie??

• I agree, that shirt is tacky.  I have seen some cute twin onesies that say "I was planned" and "I wasn't" which I thought was pretty cute though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've seen those too and I couldn't decide what I thought about em... I didn't like the idea of the oops but thought maybe if ppl had that attitude I'd forgive em the tacky-ness. If that makes any sense... But I wouldn't be buying it for myself that's for sure!
    DS 6/6/10
    DD 3/15/12
    DD 6/3/14
    #4 Due 10/26/18!
  • Loading the player...
  • I've seen waaaay worse than that. (Still, I wouldn't put that on my kid either).

• I don't swear and would NEVER put this on a child but I laughed... A lot... At this one!image
    DS 6/6/10
    DD 3/15/12
    DD 6/3/14
    #4 Due 10/26/18!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"