North Carolina Babies
Options

Recommendation: Triangle Physicians OBGYN or Women's Health Alliance (Cary OBGYN)?

LabPupLuvLabPupLuv member
edited November 2013 in North Carolina Babies
I am moving from Chicago to Cary and want to deliver at Wake Med as it is the closest to where I will be living.  Does anyone have experience or a recommendation for one practice group over the other?  Is there another group I should really consider?  I heard Dr. Welch is amazing, but I am looking for more of a practice group.  Thanks in advance!!!  

Edit:  One more thing, I prefer an OB/GYN to deliver my baby rather than a MW as I am high risk.  Not sure if this matters with the above or not.  
imageimage
Mama of boys, Landon (Jan 14) and Harrison (Aug 15).  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Recommendation: Triangle Physicians OBGYN or Women's Health Alliance (Cary OBGYN)?

• Options
    Hi! I go to cary obstetrics and gynogcology at waverly place in cary. Across from wake med. although a big practice, I have liked them a lot! Dr. Anthony is lovely as are all the nurses. Chk them out on line, I don't think you will be disappointed.
  • Options
    I went to Triangle before the merger. I had an okay experience. I primarily saw the midwives (they are high risk midwives so they are an option if you are cool with that) but one of the OBs helped deliver my little man. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I go to Cary OBGYN.  I actually really like them and I like the way they have it set up.  You see all the OBs there throughout all your prenatal care and one of them is always on-call.  So when you go into labor, the doctor that is on-call will be the one to deliver your baby.  You will have seen the on-call doctor at some point during your pregnancy so you won't have some new face delivering the baby in the hospital. 

• Options
    Thanks everyone! I went to Cary OBGYN (aka Women's Health Alliance) and felt that all of the doctors and nurses were very informed and were personable as well. My baby had to be delivered via c section because he was breach and i felt like I was in competent hands. I will continue to go here for my next baby as well. I appreciate your recommendations!
    imageimage
    Mama of boys, Landon (Jan 14) and Harrison (Aug 15).  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"