January 2014 Moms

How rude of you!

Just in case it wasn't clear, I really don't care it people like me or not... I really don't care if you all want to stick your nose where it doesn't belong but to go into SOMEONE ELSE'S post about glasses during labor where I gave an answer, just to tell me not to post, you aren't just rude towards me, you are being disrespectful of that other person and their post. What a d*ck move! It's one thing to not want me here, but have enough respect for another person and her post to not pollute it with someone that NEVER CONCERNED YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE. You say to move on, own up to my crap, apologize, and drop it. I tried that but it keeps getting brought up again over and over and over. It's completely ridiculous and it's even worse that you are going into other people's posts to do what????? What exactly do you think you're going to do?
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: How rude of you!

• See you're no better than I am.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Now you have nothing to say? Oi, you sure found a need to say something earlier. From the mouth of my husband "Bitch must finally get the picture" Thank you GOD!

• Now you have nothing to say? Oi, you sure found a need to say something earlier. From the mouth of my husband "Bitch must finally get the picture" Thank you GOD!
    And you are on your way to getting yourself banned...

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

You just never learn do you?
  • Just in case it wasn't clear, I really don't care it people like me or not... I really don't care if you all want to stick your nose where it doesn't belong but to go into SOMEONE ELSE'S post about glasses during labor where I gave an answer, just to tell me not to post, you aren't just rude towards me, you are being disrespectful of that other person and their post. What a d*ck move! It's one thing to not want me here, but have enough respect for another person and her post to not pollute it with someone that NEVER CONCERNED YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE. You say to move on, own up to my crap, apologize, and drop it. I tried that but it keeps getting brought up again over and over and over. It's completely ridiculous and it's even worse that you are going into other people's posts to do what????? What exactly do you think you're going to do?
    Just in case you decide to delete.. I'd hate for everyone who is sleeping right now to miss out on this beauty in the morning....
    Yes, because I've done soooo much deleting right? I have never deleted anything I've said on TB, no reason to start now. You make it very clear that you don't know what you're talking about.

• JmeMichelle said:
    Now you have nothing to say? Oi, you sure found a need to say something earlier. From the mouth of my husband "Bitch must finally get the picture" Thank you GOD!
    And you are on your way to getting yourself banned...
    OP really likes to talk shit and hide behind the men in her life. Before it was some guy friend she has... And now it's her husband. Grade school all over again!
    Do you really not know how to read???? This is the what, 10th time you've gotten something wrong? Get your facts straight before you open your mouth. Learn to read. Then come back and have this conversation.

• ccip82 said:

So what is everyone else up to?  It is after 8 am here, DD is just about to get up and I am sitting here finishing my coffee.

Apparently insomnia picked a great night tonight... It's just after 2:30 A.M. here. SO is being a bed hog as usual and an added bonus tonight, he's talking in his sleep! Lol.
  • @ccip82 Watching trashy entertainment news and enjoying my new house. Coffee sounds wonderful but it's almost bedtime for me. I've been craving a peppermint mocha all day :((
    @JmeMichelle

Mmmm, I love peppermint mocha! Congrats on the new house :)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• bellamatsonbellamatson member
    edited December 2013
    DH has been in the hospital for 3 days now. So I'm up wide awake being a worry wart.
    Oh and the lovely EXTREME heartburn that hit me up last week worse than ever before has arrived for it's daily torture.

Edit- add
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • DH has been in the hospital for 3 days now. So I'm up wide awake being a worry wart.
    Oh no! What happened? Are you still in the hospital too?

sibling love  

• @ccip82
    Yeah. He is at the veterans hospital. Suffers from extreme PTSD and insomnia. He almost died in December of 2009, so December is the month where he kind of snaps back to being deployed, and shit hits the fan with his anxiety and sleep. He is doing better than he normally does though.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Apparently we are Dec '13 famous again.....
  • Toribaker171Toribaker171 member
    edited December 2013
    ccip82 said:

@bellamatson

I am so sorry :( Glad to hear is is doing a bit better. Sending positive thoughts and prayers to you all!!
    Sending positive thoughts that it continues to get better for you both! I'm sorry you and your family are going through this.

ETA- Sorry, quote fail.
  • @Bellamatson hope your H starts to feel better soon. ... situations like that are extremely difficult.

@ccip82 Good morning!!
    imageimage
    Baby Chugging born 12.28.13
    induction due to HELLP

• Good morning @ChuggingWater !!

It is always fun to see what happens to the board after I go to bed for the night...

sibling love  

• Or what explodes between the time I go to be and wake up to be (and then can't fall back asleep).
    imageimage
    induction due to HELLP

• @ChuggingWater

I hope you are able to fall back asleep soon! 

sibling love  

• Doubtful. My joints hurt, swollen, and idk if it is RA flaring because it is progressively getting worse or just full term pregnancy fun.

Andplusalso ( @bmreid ) my 6.5 year old is snoring next to me.
    imageimage
    induction due to HELLP

• Good morning ladies!
    Wow another post to tell us we're rude!
    Whoopie!!!!!

• Doubtful. My joints hurt, swollen, and idk if it is RA flaring because it is progressively getting worse or just full term pregnancy fun. Andplusalso ( @bmreid ) my 6.5 year old is snoring next to me.
    That sucks :( 

sibling love  

• ANDYLEAH said:
    Good morning ladies! Wow another post to tell us we're rude! Whoopie!!!!!
    Good morning @ANDYLEAH !! I think OP was directing this post to me because of what I said  in this post

sibling love  

• @ccip82 Haha wow there was actually something exciting happening at 3:30am!

I just finished reading the MP post!!

@ChuggingWater DS is snoring too next to me! He woke me up and now he's sleeping and I'm awake!!

• ANDYLEAH said:
    @ccip82 Haha wow there was actually something exciting happening at 3:30am! I just finished reading the MP post!! @ChuggingWater DS is snoring too next to me! He woke me up and now he's sleeping and I'm awake!!
    Lol @ANDYLEAH

I would think pathetic and fucking nuts more aptly describes what went down last night....

sibling love  

• I was on mobile in it until about 11:30 I think! But I couldn't gif!!

The little girl just didn't know when to call it quits!
    I didn't even get flagged!! Haha!

• ANDYLEAH said:
    I was on mobile in it until about 11:30 I think! But I couldn't gif!! The little girl just didn't know when to call it quits! I didn't even get flagged!! Haha!
    I got a flag, but pretty sure it will be removed. 

sibling love  

• Morning bishes!! What's with all the crazy?! Can the OP not just go away now, it's gone beyond irritating. *yawn*
  • I saw that!! Haha!
    Well now that I'm all caught up on the evening/early morning events, I'm going to try and get back to sleep!
    Chat again soon ladies!

• @Dishylo

Good morning (or middle of the night) to you!

sibling love  

• ccip82 said:

@Dishylo

Good morning (or middle of the night) to you!

@ccip82 - technically both. Gotta love waking up mid-turn-over by back pain. Now of course I'm wide awake!! Dammit!!
  • Holy shizz balls. Another post? As if the other one wasn't filled with enough BSC. I followed the other one until about 1:30 and then I had to "sleep". Oh ladies, this is why I joined the FB group... no BSC there.
    imageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"