Minnesota Babies
Options

Generations in Shoreview?

Hi!
I wanted to see if anybody has delivered with or is currently seeing midwives/docs at Generations in Shoreview. I am going to attempt a VBAC2C and am considering changing to this practice even though it is far from me. I feel like they would give me a better chance at making this happen.
Anybody have reviews?

Re: Generations in Shoreview?

• Options
    I had an ultrasound done there during my first pregnancy and they were awesome for that. I know that doesn't give you a complete picture by any means, but I thought I'd share! :)
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    That's where I go and I love it I see Dr. France but everyone there is really nice!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My sister in law and a few of her friends also went there and had a very good experience and that's why she reccomended it to me.
  • Options
    Glad to hear good things...I am scheduled with Dr. France so I am happy to hear that you like her!

• Options
    I'm going there right now and love them! They're prompt to get back to any questions I call about and don't get irritated if I call 8 times a day! I've been there for ultrasound, to see the nurse and midwife and all have been fabulous! 
  • Options
    I go to generations too. I see Dr France and love her. Overall I think the clinic has been great.
  • Options
    I go there currently (every week at the moment!)  I switched there for their VBAC rates as well with my second pregnancy (currently 38 weeks pregnant with my 3rd).  I can confidently say that I don't think I would have ended up with a VBAC if I had been with any other practice.  I was so close to a repeat c-section that Dr France was called in from home.  But instead of going to section she labored with me and was very patient, and I ended up with a VBAC.  Can't say enough good things about the practice.  It's a half-hour drive for me but worth it.  

I also find it very nice that everything is housed there, including the ultrasound (if you're switching from HealthPartners it's nice to not have separate visits for bloodwork and ultrasound).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"