June 2014 Moms
Options

Sick and pregnant.. Just had to rant!

Sleeping is already tough enough at night for me due to the constant need to pee AND my crazy dreams, but now added is a cold and congestion :(. Just when my hunger was coming back it has been taken away by the sickness. Just had to vent a minute! Feeling tired and miserable in bed.

Re: Sick and pregnant.. Just had to rant!

• Options
    Aw I'm sorry :( sleep should be the one thing you get to enjoy! Hopefully rest and fluids helps you get better faster! :)
  • Options
    I've been coughing since September, and have been congested and gross since before Thanksgiving. It's definitely making sleep even harder than it would be otherwise. I cannot wait to be healthy again!!
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    No magic cure yet :(, but I have been laying around drinking Gatorade and eating chicken noodle soup. My doctor said I could take Robitussion, Vicks, and cough drops. Hope those things might help you ladies too!
  • Options
    I feel ya ladies.  I have been sick (my third time since becoming preggo) and it is awful.  Between the teeth aching, sinus pressure, headaches, throat on fire, congested chest, coughing up mucus...I am done!  Rest (when possible), water, tea, salt water gargle, vicks, and cough drops...nothing is working. I am GOING CRAZY!!!  And to top it off we are leaving 20 degree weather for below 0 in Chicago on Friday...I am sure I will still feel like crap our whole trip.  Feel better ladies. 
  • Options
    Sinusitis is flared up. Slight cough. Many sharp aches and pains. And my ribs feel like they've moved enough to hide a baby elephant in them lol. I hope all you ladies feel better soon! My sinusitis has been a 9yr battle and gets worse every time the weather changes, and in Florida, that's every five friggin minutes. Yay Floridas weather changes! It was 70s for lows last week, this weeks lows? 45. Which is very cold for Florida.

Get well soon ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"