January 2014 Moms

Is it just me or am I crabby today?

Ljessen13Ljessen13 member
edited December 2013 in January 2014 Moms
If I see one more contraction post I am gonna lose my ish!!!! Search botton people or google!!! This is like mucus plug...etc posts.
I mean there has been several in the last 24 hrs. Maybe I am just irritable today.......

Re: Is it just me or am I crabby today?

• @Ljessen13

If you tell me how many contractions you are having, I will tell you how dilated I am!

Baby Lexi: BFP: May 12, 2013 (Mother's Day), EDD: January 21, 2014
  • Loading the player...
  • Okay @happydoc. I am having period type cramps but they haven't really been timable??? So do u think I should call!!?? Oh I also lost my mp last week so it could be real labor right?
  • I do not find it annoying when people post a new thread regarding contractions,  mucus plugs, Braxton Hicks, etc. I know this has been hashed a few times, but generally the OP has a different feeling or concern and would like theirs specifically addressed.  I also don't want people to feel nervous about posting on this board because they may be touching on a ropic again.  

Pregnancy TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @happydoc. 12 cm dilated!?? Wow. That could either mean 1 of 2 things. U either a. Had ur baby. Or b. ur vag is ginormous!!!!!!!!!!
  • Exactly!! @sapatel1. If they were legit different I wouldn't say a word but I could literally copy and paste the questions and answers.....they are the same.
  • @brideandbreve. Can u have a cool doctor name!!!??????? Please!
  • @jessicabcairns. Probably not. Unless ur crowning u should be fine. I got my doctorate in obstetrics last week online. I am licensed.
  • @jessicabcairns. I understand! Me too!!!! They need to post concerns on the same thread. I don't mind people asking questions but when it's the same thing over and over and it clutters the board it's annoying :/

• But guise, I'm having back pain, could it be labor!?!?!?!?!?!?

The crystal ball I was given at my online "med school" graduation says..

In my professional opinion, sure. You could be in labor. Then again, you could also have Degenerative Disc Disease, a pulled muscle, or a habit of over-exaggerating your symptoms. But yes, I think you're in labor.

@brideandbreve. I seriously hate u bc I laughed so hard I peed a lil :/
  • I feel the same way. I have been off the bump today because I know I would say something like....if you have a concern just call your doc. We are not doctors here but random women.
     ***********************************************************************************************
      blogbutton badge!!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Ljessen13Ljessen13 member
    edited December 2013
    @bethughknee. I think at the end we are allllll getting crabby :/ I am not one to complain on here but for the love of God!!!!!!
  • @kvochka. If I answer whale like do I need to provide a number?
  • This has been on my mind. Wouldn't it be faster to call versus going on the computer, post a question, and wait for a reply to see if you should go to L&D. I mean if you slipped and fell.. why are you going on TB to post a question to see if you should call.... CALL! I don't know if anyone else addressed it, but it's rather odd.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @winnieella every time u post I see it and think "wait I didn't post this!" Bc we have the same siggy pic ... Sleep deprived problems ...
    @Marbee1214, I think the same thing when I see you post :)

***********************************************************************************************
      blogbutton badge!!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • This has been on my mind. Wouldn't it be faster to call versus going on the computer, post a question, and wait for a reply to see if you should go to L&D. I mean if you slipped and fell.. why are you going on TB to post a question to see if you should call.... CALL! I don't know if anyone else addressed it, but it's rather odd.
    This is actually a good point. I do think we're all a bit more cranky with lack of sleep and numerous ailments, but I'm kinda thankful for the fear you all give me ;-)

Sometimes I think of starting a thread and decided not to for fear of getting flamed. I drop it and calm down or call my OB. I got in a minor fender bender today and started having back pain on the right side and contractions on the right side with nausea. I almost posted on here instead of calling, but decided not to out of fear. Everything was 100% OK, but I now realize how very stupid that thought was. So THANK YOU for your crabiness :-)
    Birthmom to A, 1/8- the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

A Journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. -Lao-Tzu

• csandroocsandroo member
    edited December 2013
    I know I thought we covered everything that could be a mucus plug in that post a few days ago ...

ETA- I am on mobile and that's my ghetto way of posting a pic ... Where u can see I searched for Dino slug guy which is clearly an accurate 3 word description of a mucus plug

This is actually a good point. I do think we're all a bit more cranky with lack of sleep and numerous ailments, but I'm kinda thankful for the fear you all give me ;-)

Sometimes I think of starting a thread and decided not to for fear of getting flamed. I drop it and calm down or call my OB. I got in a minor fender bender today and started having back pain on the right side and contractions on the right side with nausea. I almost posted on here instead of calling, but decided not to out of fear. Everything was 100% OK, but I now realize how very stupid that thought was. So THANK YOU for your crabiness :-)

I'm glad to hear you're okay! Car accidents are really scary!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"