Attachment Parenting
Options

Crappy Pictures Scale of Crunchy Moms

Re: Crappy Pictures Scale of Crunchy Moms

• Options
    I read this last night and laughed so hard I almost peed myself! (Though that's not that hard since having Ben, lol!) The comment about the "no-poo" method of hair care had me dying! 

I was also suprised how high up there I got on the crunchiness scale. 
    PAL JULY SIGGY CHALLENGE: CAKE WRECKS
    You Made me a mommy... 

Ticker id: ARvP

imageimageimageimageimage
     Lilypie - (KAFM)

• Options
    Funny!   I range from Talc to Apatite, depending on my mood :).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Hahaha - family cloth instead of toilet paper! And "unschools" - loved that bit too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I love this blog too!  I definitely thought of this board when I read the scale!
    High School English teacher and mom of 2 kids:

DD, born 9/06/00 -- 12th grade
    DS, born 8/25/04 -- 7th grade
  • Options
    I can't figure out where I fall on the scale! :P

I'm nursing a 2 year old on demand, still wear him when we're out, and we bedshared for a long time (still do in his bed part of the night most nights), and we eat mostly local/organic foods, but I've never eaten a kale chip (are these as awful as they sound?!) and I don't sew or have a chicken/sheep! Lol

This was totally hilarious, though. Thanks for sharing!!!
    imageimage
  • Options
    Emerald27, kale chips are actually super awesome.  All crunch, a little salt and olive oil taste, and did I mention crunch?  Yum.  (don't do them too hot - like 300F - and not too long (just crunchy))
    IMG_8355
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Too hilarious! My friend sent me the link just yesterday and it had me laughing real good. I never considered myself crunchy but I easily made it to level 8. 9 and 10 are too crunchy for me!
  • Options
    Emerald27 said:
    I can't figure out where I fall on the scale! :P I'm nursing a 2 year old on demand, still wear him when we're out, and we bedshared for a long time (still do in his bed part of the night most nights), and we eat mostly local/organic foods, but I've never eaten a kale chip (are these as awful as they sound?!) and I don't sew or have a chicken/sheep! Lol This was totally hilarious, though. Thanks for sharing!!!
    I think the blogger said if at least 2 things from a given category fit you, continue on to the next level... The only reason I made it so high up, lol! 
    PAL JULY SIGGY CHALLENGE: CAKE WRECKS
    You Made me a mommy... 

Ticker id: ARvP

imageimageimageimageimage
     Lilypie - (KAFM)

• Options
    I'm sort of a 7.  I only do one of the things in 5, but do several in 6 and 7.  That kind of surprised me because I don't consider myself all that crunchy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"