June 2014 Moms
Options

You're at the OB, knees splayed, feet in the stirrups...

edited December 2013 in June 2014 Moms
Are your feet...

Due June 6th, 2014

photo 41e3ba00-bd4c-47ca-9942-1eb362a1242a_zpseeedb954.jpg

You're at the OB, knees splayed, feet in the stirrups... 255 votes

Socked
78% 201 votes
Unsocked
21% 54 votes

Re: You're at the OB, knees splayed, feet in the stirrups...

• Options
    LegalLadyBugLegalLadyBug member
    edited December 2013
    I voted socks but it depends on where you live. With DD I was in SoCal so sometimes I had flip flops on when going to see the OB. Now it's winter in the northeast and I definitely have socks on and I don't see the point in taking them off

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
  • Options
    Depends on what kind of shoes I'm wearing... If I have socks on, I obviously leave them on.

Married 8.1.2010
    DD #1: Arrived 10.7.2011
    TTC #2 Since March 2013
    BFP 5.20.2013, EDD 1.26.2014, natural mc @ 5 wks 5.25.2013
    BFP 6.21.2013, EDD 3.14.2014, Twins - missed mc @ 7w6d, D&C 8.6.2013
    BFP 10.7.2013, EDD June 20 2014 - It's a GIRL!   

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Socks for sure- I feel like a nerd but remember that she is looking at my who-ha so prob isn't too concerned about what's happenin on my feet... Just sayin:)
  • Options
    I voted socks on. But socks off in the summer because I'm always wearing flip flops.
  • Options
    I'm always cold so socks. I love when they have the heated stirrups!
  • Options
    Socks winter or summer. I don't want my bare feet touching those things! I say that about tile floors too.

imageimage
    DD born on 11/10/2007
    TTC Sept-Nov 2012
    BFP on 10/25/2012 CP 11/1/2012
    Back on BCP
    BFP on 10/13/2013 EDD June 26, 2014 
    Little Girl went to Heaven on January 26, 2014 @ 18 weeks
    TTCAL March 2014-Present
    BFP on 6/20/2014 Blighted Ovum
    BFP on 8/31/2014 It's a GIRL!  EDD May 18, 2015
  • Options
    Socks.  I get cold easy and doctors offices are always cold.  Even if Im wearing sandals I carry a pair of socks with me. 
  • Options
    I take my socks off every time! I never even thought about it until now--I am just never waist-down naked with socks on, so I take them off. I'm surprised to be a minority!

"And all the house elves came to help, and THAT was the day Voldemort was defeated!"

Zoe Johannah, born 6/3/2014 

• Options
    In the winter, socks on. In the summer, probably barefoot as I spend most of the warmer months in flip flops.

• Options
    Update: I was so surprised that I just explained this poll to DH. He was like "um, I'd leave my socks on. You're such a weirdo."

...So, he's with you guys.

"And all the house elves came to help, and THAT was the day Voldemort was defeated!"

Zoe Johannah, born 6/3/2014 

• Options
    I keep my socks on. My last exam the doctor did a pelvic exam and my legs were still super hairy. I was wearing knee high socks under my boots.

DS #1 born January 2010. DS #2 due June 2014.

• Options
    I wear knee high socks so I don't feel like I'm so naked and exposed. Plus it is ALWAYS cold!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    This time of year I don't waste money on pedis so socks, don't wanna be showing off my trailer park toes! But when it's nice enough for open toed shoes and I've had a pedi ill go sock less
    Married my Sweetie 8/21/04
    BFP 10/8/2013
    Miss Camryn Marie arrived 6/20/2014

• Options
    I like to keep my socks on. It somehow makes me feel like I'm not completely naked and mortified lol. Plus its always cold in there!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Emery Elizabeth
    Due Date: June 5, 2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    No socks for me. I'm in sandals unless it's raining. And even then... I hate socks. I feel so restricted!
  • Options
    No socks for me... I feel weird being naked with just socks on lol!!
  • Options
    I typically leave my socks on, unless I'm in flip flops. However when I was at the OB last week I took them off because I realized I had two totally different socks on and I didn't want the OB to notice...
  • Options
    One time I was unsocked and my OB said, "You deserve a pedicure. Why not treat yourself?"

My feet are permanently nasty and even one day after a pedicure they look horrific again.
    imageimage
  • Options
    I leave on socks but roll them down. Also I take off knee highs if I'm wearing them. Very specific is my footwear shame.

• Options
    SoCal here. I don't wear socks!!
  • Options
    No socks!  If I'm naked, I'm naked.

June '14 June Siggy "Summer Heat"
    Coming Soon

• Options
    I voted unsocked only because living in Hawaii, I never wear socks. But I do appreciate when the stirrups are socked!
    Keri 
    Kailua, HI

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I voted socked but if you asked me before DD I'd probably say unsocked but know I could care less at the doc office if my socks are on or if I shave lol!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Socks!! (But thats an ALWAYS for me) I get cold sores on my bottom lip if my feet touch anything barefoot to a cold surface.

I just make sure they are cute and festive socks haha =]
  • Options
    Always socks. Even in the summer when I wear flip flops, I would wear socks and sneakers on a day I had a visit to the doctor.  It somehow makes me feel less vulnerable when my legs are up and spread for a doctor.
  • Options
    If I'm wearing socks I cannot stand taking them off and then putting them back on! I'm not a sweater, even in the outrageous Chicago summer heat I don't sweat much, but I always feel like I'm putting on sweaty socks if I've just taken them off. So gross.
  • Options
    No socks.  The only shoes I wear socks with are my boots, and if I know I have to de-pants myself, I wouldn't wear boots that day anyways (too much of a PITA).  I'm strictly sandal in the summer and mostly ballet flat in the winter...I hate wearing socks.
  • Options
    With all I have on my plate I don't have time for a pedicure soooo socks for me
  • Options

No socks in the summer, but always socks in cold weather. And knee-high socks if I haven't shaved that day :P

Pregnancy Ticker

After 3 failed Clomid+TI cycles, DD was conceived with IUI#1

TTC #2

Clomid 50 mg + IUI#1  = BFP, m/c and D&C at 7w1d

Clomid 50mg + IUI#2 = BFN

Clomid 100mg + IUI#3 = BFN

Lupron + Follistim + IVF#1 = 11ER, 10M, 10F, ET of 1 expanded BBA 5-day blast, 2 Frosties. BFP! Beta 10/13 = 264! Beta 10/15 = 702! EDD 6/21/14

• Options
    Even if I'm not wearing socks that day, I bring some with me so I'm not cold! I did that for all of my IVF monitoring appointments too.
  • Options
    Always socked. Even on a summer day where I'm wearing flip flops, I will bring a pair of socks with me, just for the exam. I don't like my bare feet touching things that other people's bare feet have touched.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (uREA)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"