Caribbean Babies

Let's discuss alcohol.

No, NOT during pregnancy, because I don't want to start that shit.
If you weren't KU'd, what would you be imbibing on during this fine Friday night? What drinks will you miss?

Re: Let's discuss alcohol.

• I would love a nice tall glass of cold orange pop with a shot of cake vodka in it. And then maybe some eggnog and rum during the big storm we are supposed to be getting on Sunday.
  • I'd like a dirty martini. Haven't had one in awhile.
    imageimageimage

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers">AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
    Formerly dlsexton
    BFP #1 Dec 2010 ~ Blighted Ovum Jan 2011 @ 11wks D&C Jan '11 & Mar '11
    BFP #2 July 2011 ~ Miss Amelia born 3/30/12 @ 41 weeks!
    BFP #3 July 2013 ~ M/C Aug 2013 @ 5.5 weeks
    BFP #4 Oct 2013 ~ Miss Lydia born 6/3/14 @ 36 weeks!

• Loading the player...
  • Margaritas, followed by sangria and the next day I would drink gin and tonics and after that, go back to margaritas.  I don't drink a lot when not pregnant, but since being pregnant I want all the booze!

DSC_0111DSC_0036

DS Born 4/7/2011
    DD Born 7/14/2014
  • I had to pretend drink last night and it was depressing. If I wasn't pregnant I would have been drinking diet coke and coconut vodka.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2013
    Sure, rub it in @slappalicious...
    Eta: I can't spell
  • I'm sad. Last night was my night to drink (gingerbread house night!) and my sister made me a delightful wine spritzer so theoretically I could have had 2. Sadly it was so off-putting I couldn't drink more than a few sips. This is the third time I've tried to drink and failed. I guess it's not meant to be while I'm KU. Boooooo.

imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"