2nd Trimester

Abnormal NT results & Harmony test

Has anyone done a Harmony test? We had abnormal results from our NT and so I'm going in tomorrow for this test. How long did it take to get the results? TIA!
Anna Kate 10.17.2009 Alexander 6.10.2011 Baby Girl 6.2014

Re: Abnormal NT results & Harmony test

• It usually takes around 10 days to get results.  It's just a blood draw, so it's an easy test.
  • Thanks! Yeah, my office just told me they say two to three weeks but often it's only two.
  • Loading the player...
  • I did it. It took about 2 weeks to get the results too. You can also ask them to find the baby's sex from the test if you'd like.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Thanks ladies! They asked if we wanted to know sex and we said yes but we might not want to know. I think if we can find before Christmas for it to be a surprise Christmas morning I will take the info but otherwise we will be team green. I'm okay either way. It would be a fun thing to find out Christmas morning.
  • I did harmony....took about 10 days. Goodluck!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• FYI nt scans give loads of false positives. My doc only recommends the test for people who have something in their family.
  • I just had my Harmony draw on Thursday. My doctor said I'd have the results when I'm around 20 weeks, which I will be in a week, so I'm assuming by anytime through the week of Christmas. Not sure if the holiday will slow that down, I'm sure there's a chance.

My AFP (quad screen?) draw on Monday was back by the end of the same week.

photo May2014jpg photo MomTatWhiteNew40jpg

It’s not that I don’t like you, it’s that I don’t know you. Stranger Danger.
  • I'm waiting for mine too. Got it done last Monday ... I'll cry if I don't get it by Christmas :/ I'm getting the DNA test - not sure if Mat or something else. They told me 7-14 days ...

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I did the Verifi test on a Wednesday and by the next Friday we received the results.  Good luck...the NS seems to have so many false positives....I was actually very happy we did the Verifi the week before we went.
  • We did the maternityt21 test. Took about 10 days.
  • CindyRelluh said:
    FYI nt scans give loads of false positives. My doc only recommends the test for people who have something in their family.
    FYI, the NT scan does not give a positive/negative test result, so no, it doesn't give "loads of false positives."

This- exactly it's a screening to give a likelihood of risk - not positive/negative - wish people would get that correct
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"